Bubble Pizza

Started by Tenpoint5, January 18, 2010, 09:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 20, 2010, 03:26:31 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 20, 2010, 07:21:54 AM
I bet the kidos go for that in a big way!

Wonder what cinnamon rolls cut up and add some nuts and other goodies would be like?

At first I thought Yuk that would change the taste and it wouldn't be pizza. Then the brain engaged. Why not use some sort of caramel sauce or cheese sauce instead of pizza/spaghetti then after the 25 minutes of baking add scrambled eggs and cheese on top and make a breakfast bubble pizza

That sounds pretty good Chris!

Put some Boudain on it! ;D

hal4uk

Sounds tasty TP.
(I'm here...  with HOSTAGES AND DEMANDS!)
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 20, 2010, 03:26:31 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 20, 2010, 07:21:54 AM
I bet the kidos go for that in a big way!

Wonder what cinnamon rolls cut up and add some nuts and other goodies would be like?

At first I thought Yuk that would change the taste and it wouldn't be pizza. Then the brain engaged. Why not use some sort of caramel sauce or cheese sauce instead of pizza/spaghetti then after the 25 minutes of baking add scrambled eggs and cheese on top and make a breakfast bubble pizza

Don't forget the BACON!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

The breakfast pizza idea is under discussion with Momma. I see it being tried here in the near future.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

This sounds great, 10.5!!!  This is a must try for us!
Mrs S

carnie1

Well it all sounds real good, I'm going to try my hand at making this tonight

Northern_Smoke

We made it last night and i thought i should take pictures. But by the time the dust settled and the bleeding and crying had stopped, the dish was empty! I figured that would make such a good picture. I was told that i am making it again tonight but gonna try ham and pinapple. I actually cut the dough up, and mixed in the sauce and meat and then just scooped it out into the dish. It sure made it fast and easy. I think i will try to press the pinapple to dry it a bit before i put it all together. Maybe tonight i can get some pics of how awesome it is. I might even try some of our smoked mozza cheese on it.

I have to thank 10.5. This has become an instant hit with my family. Its definitely getting filed under 110% yummy.
Bob and Doug Mckenzie encompass all that is Canadian ehh.

Tenpoint5

It's kind of like that around here throw the dish at the table and step back or your gonna draw back bloody stubs. You can mix everything right in the dish so as to cut down on dishes.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeitall

Hey thanks for the recipe Chris.  I think I will make this for the kids this weekend.  After 2 weeks without my wife here I think they are getting a little sick of the McDonald's, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and frozen pizzas.  I think they will love this.
SIA

Tenpoint5

Quote from: smokeitall on February 19, 2010, 07:41:30 PM
Hey thanks for the recipe Chris.  I think I will make this for the kids this weekend.  After 2 weeks without my wife here I think they are getting a little sick of the McDonald's, hot dogs, mac & cheese, and frozen pizzas.  I think they will love this.
SIA
I can guarantee they will Scott. Give the recipe to one of the Girls and let them run with it. Makes it taste a lot better to them. When they get to make it or at-least help.

Thor

The only thing that could make this better is to add doughnuts on top.  Everything tastes better with doughnuts.
If you got it, smoke it.

Tenpoint5

We had this for dinner Wednesday night. Turned out exceptionally well, Yes I like cheese on top of my bubble pizza!!

OU812

Whats a pizza with out cheese?

Looks good, I think my wife might even be able to cook this one.  ;D

Tenpoint5

I forgot to tell you that this one was Canadian Bacon and Black Olive.

OU812

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Canadian bacon.

Any of that cheese been smoked?