Iron Chef Bradley V Ingredient and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, February 09, 2010, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

I'm man enough to not let colors bother me, I'll accept a pink one if that's what you make....besides, it'd be a reminder about who I beat for it (provided I enter...planning to, but you know how that goes sometimes).

Tenpoint5

Sorry must be all the smoke and mirrors the ladies are attempting to put up. Come now Honestly ladies. This aint no take it out of a box and heat it up competition here. You gal probably just got them curlers wrapped a little to tight thinking You might even have a chance at this. Now with the addition of a BPS in the prize pool. You don't have a chance. Just go back and sit on the couch with your soaps and your bon bons. Let the real cooks have some fun.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Boys,
It's very quiet here.....I think I hear crickets chirping  :D
Must be busy cooking!
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Hey folks just to sweeten the pot a little more. Smokeitall has informed me that www.smokeandstuff.com is going to donate a bottle of Carolina Treet, a bottle of BBBR, a bottle of Strawberry's backyard shake, Strawberry's shake on, Strawberry's wet bbq sauce, and Strawberry's wet and spicy bbq sauce to the winner.

With all of the GREAT things available to the winner. This should be the best Iron Chef Bradley yet. I might just have to get off my duff and get something together.

Remember this is open to ANY member of the forum. Whether you have 1 post or 5000 posts. Just come up with a fun or interesting use combining the 3 ingredients. Write down your recipe and take some pictures of the meal and post them in the Turn-in thread when it is opened up. Yes, it IS that easy.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

WOW  :o :o :o Smokeitall, you are helping to make this the best ICB yet...thanks  :)
10.5!
Talk about smoke and mirrors....I bet you've already cooked your entry  ;)
Carolyn

seemore

C- A - R - I - B - O - U !

SHE WILL MAKE YOU GUYS SO BLUE!!!!!!!

GO CARIBOU!!!!

Caribou

Quote from: seemore on February 17, 2010, 08:27:00 AM
C- A - R - I - B - O - U !

SHE WILL MAKE YOU GUYS SO BLUE!!!!!!!

GO CARIBOU!!!!
Thanks for the cheer Mrs!
I already have my entry ready  :)
Carolyn

squirtthecat

Up In Smoke

OK i am officially scared, i would like to enter but don't have any ideas at all.
Hee Hee Heeeeee!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

ronbeaux

Darn. I ate my first attempt and now need to come up with another.........
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Tenpoint5

Just in case one of you Ladies do come up with an entry.

I have been informed by our good friend CRG that he will send a 3/4 quart Cast Iron Dutch oven (Which would be perfect for heating BBQ Sauce) and a ornamental Dinner bell to the Second place finisher. CRG will also send a ornamental Dinner bell to the Third place entry.

So one of you Ladies might get you a dinner bell to call your Man to dinner!!!

classicrockgriller

This is the 3/4 Qt Dutch Oven. It is a Lewis & Clark commemorative edition.

I use mine for salsa, and it would make a great homemade candle pot.

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 18, 2010, 12:24:00 PMSo one of you Ladies might get you a dinner bell to call your Man to dinner!!!

I thought those were placed on the table so the man could summon the little woman to perform some menial wifely task.

I did not say that!
  It was the aliens.  They're gone now (for a while) but their legacy remains. (Hopefully this disclaimer will prevent SWMBO from moving the bell to a far less comfortable resting place).