Newest Forum Member

Started by tgblackcat, March 06, 2010, 02:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgblackcat

The ribs are smokin' away on my new Bradley Digital Smoker.  And I used a recipe I got from this forum.  This thing is awesome.  However, I do feel a little guilty because this smoker is soooooo easy to use.  Anyway, expect a ton of rookie questions from me because I'm going to use this everyday I can.  Let the smoke roll!!!!!!!!

KevinG

Welcome to the forum tgblackcat! Good to hear you got some smoke rollin!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Glad to have ya here and Congrats on the new smoker.

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum tgblackcat!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Welcome blackcat! (from a bluish one)

West Coast Kansan

Welcome,  lots of good info on the recipe site.  Click below. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Tiny Tim

So Black Cat...are you a Firecracker or bad luck?  Just kidding, welcome to the forum, and ask away.  We'll be here to try to answer them for ya.

aces-n-eights

Welcome to the fun!  Sounds like you're well on your way to great ribs.  Ask away! No dumb questions, because we've done them all!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

KyNola

Welcome but NEVER EVER EVER tell any of your family or friends how easy it is.  It's very hard labor intensive work.  Got it? ;)

Our pledge of the Bradley allegiance officer Caney Scud will be along soon to swear you to secrecy. :)

KyNola

dbondy

Welcome to the forum blackcat.

Tommy3Putts

Mega-Dittos Blackcat.

I'm a newbie to Bradley and have wondered, "where have you been all my life."  This thing is so awesome.  I'm using it so much I may need to get a third freezer.  I'm running out of space to store my finished product.  Saaaweeeeeet!

T3Ps

MPTubbs

Come on in and have a seat blackcat.

Your going to have fun here!

Lots of seasoned smokers on this board.
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: MPTubbs on March 07, 2010, 06:28:38 AM

Lots of seasoned smokers on this board.

Speaking of which, I hope you seasoned your smoker. I just finished my first ribs tonight, they turned out great. I have been doing lots of salmon and also did a turkey and a batch of cheddar.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

OU812

Welcome to the fun tgblackcat

minnowfisher

Hi there, and welcome TG.
Minnowfisher here all the way from Bonnie Scotland, welcome to the best forum in the whole world, there aint a thing that you can ask that cant be answered here, everyone is so helpful, so enjoy.
JFG
JFG
Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur
Once an Argyll, always an Argyll