• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Auberin Dual Probe PID for sale!

Started by Captainslug, March 27, 2010, 11:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captainslug

Auberin has the Dual Probe PID for Bradleys for sale.   ;D Ordered mine already! ;D
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

ExpatCanadian

Yep...  me too!!  Jumped all over that business as soon as I got the e-mail   8)

monty

if anyone is looking to unload their old single probe PID, please PM me!  :)
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Captainslug

Quote from: ExpatCanadian on March 27, 2010, 02:05:25 PM

Yep...  me too!!  Jumped all over that business as soon as I got the e-mail   8)

Suyi said in a message on my invoice that I got mine less than 10 minutes after he posted it up for sale.  I even beat him sending me the email to tell me it was available!  Dumb luck!  ;D
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

classicrockgriller

Did you know the newest version of the dual probe will turn on and off the smoke generator of the Bradley OBS?

classicrockgriller

Part of an e-mail from Suyi:

In addition to the features offered in the earlier production,  a smoker generator control output feature is added to this production batch. It can turn on and off the Bradley Original Smoker generator at one (or two) of the any six programmable steps.

Captainslug

Yea, I read that too.  It just keeps getting better and better!  Now I just have to figure out how to use it.  Well that is after I install my fan and second element!

TTNuge

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Captainslug on March 27, 2010, 10:12:53 PM
Yea, I read that too.  It just keeps getting better and better!  Now I just have to figure out how to use it.  Well that is after I install my fan and second element!

I WILL (promise) have a post up by Monday on Installing SmokeNstuff's fan kit.

Captainslug

Quote from: classicrockgriller on March 27, 2010, 11:30:28 PM
Quote from: Captainslug on March 27, 2010, 10:12:53 PM

I WILL (promise) have a post up by Monday on Installing SmokeNstuff's fan kit.

No worries CRG.  I know you'll get to it when you have time.  But us people with 4 thumbs on each hand and the hand-eye coordination of an elephant attempting to juggle, will take any help from someone who has accomplished the deed already.

big kahuna

Mine is ordered too.
With the smoke generator control will you need bubba pucks?

classicrockgriller

you don't have to have bubba pucks.

The puck saver save you a half spent puck  every time you smoke.

It takes 3 puck saver to push the last burnt puck off the smoke gen.

If you put in 6 wood briq. and 3 bubba pucks you have to add an extra

20 minutes to the smoke timeor 2 hrs to push the last burnt puck off.

I always get confussed so I just add an hr. Some let their smoke gen run all the way thru the cook time.

It adds 125 watts of heat.

big kahuna

Bummer, I was stupid enough to buy three. Oh well, spent more in bars on even stupider things.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: big kahuna on March 28, 2010, 01:07:53 PM
Bummer, I was stupid enough to buy three. Oh well, spent more in bars on even stupider things.

If you bought 3 you bought the right amount.

My post may have been a little confusing.

ExpatCanadian

Quote from: classicrockgriller on March 27, 2010, 09:44:20 PM
Did you know the newest version of the dual probe will turn on and off the smoke generator of the Bradley OBS?

Quote from: Auber website PID descriptionThe synchronized AC output can be used to turn on and off the smoker generator with the program step(s). For example, you can program the smoker to dry the sausage at 140F until the internal temperature reaches 100F (step 1), turn on the Bradley Smoker generator for 2 hours at 150F (step 2), then, turn off the generator to continue the next step. (This function might not be used for Bradley Digital Smoker because it has a built-in timer)

So...  I'm not sure if Suyi really means "MIGHT" not or if it definitely will not work with the digital....  anyone know?