• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Ribs and tenderloin

Started by DTAggie, April 30, 2010, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTAggie

Decided to do a slab of ribs and a premarinated tenderloin.  What IT* temp should I shoot for on the tenderloin?  Used Grub Rub on the ribs.  No overnight.  Just put on and into the smoker for some 3-2-1 treatment.

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

DTAggie

classicrockgriller

DTAggie

Terreyaki.  Small loin, just over a pound.  Only took 1:45 to hit 149*.  May have to eat it all myself, the kids all deserted me tonight.

BuyLowSellHigh

So how many Aggies does it take to eat a pork tenderloin ?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

DTAggie

DTAggie

Ribs after three hours of apple smoke.  Already pulling back from the bone.  Into foil wit a splash of apple juice and back in for two hours.
Didn't get a pic of the tenderloin but will before I cut it up.

classicrockgriller

Before you open them back up take a papertowel and wipe your exhaust from the inside.

They look good.

Use to use that Grub Rub but had to fight to use it everytime cause it would clump up.

DTAggie

Yeah I saw the fallout from the exhaust.  Got it wiped up.  Grub Rub didn't clump this time like it has in the past.

classicrockgriller

You can nuke it for a short while and it works sometimes.

DTAggie

Well some neighbors showed and everything was eaten before I could take pics of the finished product.  Dang people are starting to figure out when I have the OBS cranking.

classicrockgriller

OK .... Here's the rules...

No One eats before PICS.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

That is what it is all about.

TAKE PICS NEXT TIME! ;D

db14

Quote from: classicrockgriller on May 01, 2010, 09:04:56 PM
OK .... Here's the rules...

No One eats before PICS.

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

That is what it is all about.

TAKE PICS NEXT TIME! ;D

I normally end up with half eaten pics because I dig right in and then remember the reaction I'll get when I post how good it was and there are no accompanying pics.  It's so hard to restrain.

Captainslug

Quote from: classicrockgriller on April 30, 2010, 04:37:40 PM
Before you open them back up take a papertowel and wipe your exhaust from the inside.

They look good.

Use to use that Grub Rub but had to fight to use it everytime cause it would clump up.

CRG,  Could you explain by what you mean to "wipe your exhaust from the inside"?  Sorry if this question seems silly but being the newbie I am I tend to ask these types of questions.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID