• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Ok I just spoke to him and he is real busy but he will get the price for 28's and 64's early next week. I will get this going as fast as possible cause we all have been waiting too long and my bottle is almost empty. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RossP

At least you have some Q, most of us poor slobs are just dying to get some :-\
Keep us posted and thanks for putting this together.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokey the Bear.

Let me know and the money will be on the way,pronto.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Captainslug

Money will be on the way once you let us know, Q.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

classicrockgriller

I'm afraid shipping is gonna be a killer.

Quarlow

Sonny you are right the shipping would have been a deal killer. But Lenwood pulled out all the stops and came up with a great shipping rate for us. Here is a copy of his e-mail.

Postal pricing-7 cases of Carolina Treet 27.5oz wholesale price plus freight                      $633.95
Postal pricing-1 mailer pack 64oz Carolina Treet                                                            $37.75
Total for product listed above                                                                                  $671.70
Since the above was so much, I got you a common carrier rate for the products
as shown above.                                                                                                   $476.53

We don't ship a lot of products to Canada, so it takes a longer time to deal with all the processes
and get answers back to people requesting information.

Lenwood King

Well I am not sure what the mailer pack for the 64oz'rs is, I subtracted that from the carrier rate which gave me $438.78 which makes the 28's $5.22 each to my door. So then the shipping to you goes on to that. Now I assume the shipping to my door will take a little longer, but you never know. So now I need to confirm who wants what, and if anyone knows what the 64 oz mailer is let me know. Or I can phone him and find out.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

As you guys confirm I will put a check mark beside you.

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $
Monty       -   4 28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's
VI_smoker  -   4-28's
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's

OBS
BBQ

monty

given it's $5+/bottle to your door what do you think it's going to cost to ship 4 within Canada?

i don't want each bottle to come in at $15 or something, it's a losing proposition for everyone (don't forget the cost of packaging them up is going to cost a little too)
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

leftcoast smoker

Q confirm me for the case of 12 28's I'm just next door to you in Langley and I'm in surrey every thursday up and down the king george so maybe we can meet up or something,
let me know how you want the money
LCS

p.s. there is bound to be some duties on an order dollar of the size to Q, but I'm still good if I order a 4 pack from them with shipping is almost 50.00 so thats a great deal for me

classicrockgriller

I don't know if this is a good or bad Idea, but buying in Gallons is always cheaper cause of the pkging cost.

They have gallons 4 to a case. the cost on US dollars before shipping is $9 a gal.

might be something to consider.

Get like 8 cases of gallons.

Just a thought.

Quarlow

Yeah I thought about that to, then I wondered about the shelf life of a gallon. If you don't use it fast how long will it last in the fridge?

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

nepas can probably answer that, but I would think you would use it before it went bad!

Quarlow

We may need some more discussion on this. But when you confirm your orders PM me your addresses too please. I will try to figure out what it will cost to ship it but it is so specific to where it is going that it is hard to figure out. Plus it depends on the size of the package too.

OBS
BBQ

monty

Quote from: Quarlow on July 13, 2010, 06:53:39 PM
We may need some more discussion on this. But when you confirm your orders PM me your addresses too please. I will try to figure out what it will cost to ship it but it is so specific to where it is going that it is hard to figure out. Plus it depends on the size of the package too.

you're right...

put me down for 2 bottles. i will PM my address.

thanks so much for organizing this Quarlow!
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Mr Walleye

Hey Q

You can confirm me for 12 x 28's. I'll pm you my details.

Thanks
Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes