Chicken/Turkey Question

Started by Brother Bill, June 03, 2005, 08:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Bill

Is it a good idea to FTC Foul, or try to time it for your eating schedule? I have only used FTC on Meat. Great results!

I'll apreciate any suggestions. Thanks,

Brother Bill

Bassman

Bro Bill,
I FTC Turkey Breasts after smoking with wonderful results.I don't leave them rest as long as say a Pork Butt.Probably a half hour or so.Always come out WAY moist![:p]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Brother Bill

Jack: Thanks for your advice! I just wasn't certain of the results or the amount of time to be sure it was moist.[:)]

Bro. Bill

Habanero Smoker

I have never done this. Can you post your results. I would have guessed that it would steam the skin and make the skin rubbery.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Habanero Smoker</i>
<br />I have never done this. Can you post your results. I would have guessed that it would steam the skin and make the skin rubbery.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

10-4 on the skin.  A loose foil tent cover in a cold oven should keep it warm/hot for an hour or more.  FTC away(probably no more than 2 hrs) if your not going to eat the skin.  Add a spritz of juice for insurance[;)].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Brother Bill

Hey! My wife will be the judge[:D] If you don't hear from me in the near future--- you will know that the FTC DID NOT WORK OUT![:(],and the chicken went to the local Gator Pond--- As this is the mating season for these Guys in south Florida.[:D][:D][:D]

Regards--BB