• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Happy 3rd!

Started by squirtthecat, July 03, 2010, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Quote from: FLBentRider on July 05, 2010, 03:08:54 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on July 04, 2010, 05:08:33 PM
On the plus side for him, he had some ribs and loved them, and my CT + Memphis rub combo has been deemed "safe for Dom".   Woo Hoo!   No more 'grilling' nasty turkey hotdogs for him...   He got a pile of ribs to eat with his semi-plain BS chicken breasts for lunch this week.

Great for Dom!

Yeah, no kidding!   Every year he gets plain turkey dogs (I have to wipe off the section of the grill I cook them on, as he is allergic to beef), and he eats them cut up - dry - on a paper plate with a plastic fork.  Boooorrrrr-ing.

This year he went 'cave man' with them rib bones.   "Interactive Food"

I just got an email from him mom thanking us for the rack of ribs/brats we sent home with them...    I told her my smokers are for rent every weekend.  She provide the ribs/whatever, and I'll do the rest for $1/hr. (cover the pellet/puck costs)

FLBentRider

Quote from: squirtthecat on July 05, 2010, 07:17:58 AM
Quote from: FLBentRider on July 05, 2010, 03:08:54 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on July 04, 2010, 05:08:33 PM
On the plus side for him, he had some ribs and loved them, and my CT + Memphis rub combo has been deemed "safe for Dom".   Woo Hoo!   No more 'grilling' nasty turkey hotdogs for him...   He got a pile of ribs to eat with his semi-plain BS chicken breasts for lunch this week.

Great for Dom!

Yeah, no kidding!   Every year he gets plain turkey dogs (I have to wipe off the section of the grill I cook them on, as he is allergic to beef), and he eats them cut up - dry - on a paper plate with a plastic fork.  Boooorrrrr-ing.

This year he went 'cave man' with them rib bones.   "Interactive Food"

I just got an email from him mom thanking us for the rack of ribs/brats we sent home with them...    I told her my smokers are for rent every weekend.  She provide the ribs/whatever, and I'll do the rest for $1/hr. (cover the pellet/puck costs)

You're a good man, STC!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Quote from: FLBentRider on July 05, 2010, 07:51:03 AM
You're a good man, STC!

Ribs might sound expensive to them, but I just looked at the price tag on that package of fake hotdogs...    :o

He can eat some real food for that kind of money.