• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Allied Kenco Meeting

Started by Gizmo, September 21, 2010, 04:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Ryan lives here in Houston.

Dad and Mom came to visit him.

NePaSmoKer

Yeah it is fun meeting forum members. I really enjoyed meeting Gizmo & family, LQ and WCK at the last CA smokeout. Good people.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on September 21, 2010, 06:28:39 PM
brisket rub from Black's in Lockhart and a couple of his own mixes.  One of those should be called "Speechless", because after a good finger dip and taste test CRG couldn't talk for about 10 minutes (said he heard the voices talking to him but couldn't say anything).  Let's just say a wee bit on the spicy side.  Thanks, Gizmo!  Love 'em.
Must have been some mighty powerful stuff to accomplish that!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 22, 2010, 06:10:22 AM
brisket rub from Black's in Lockhart and a couple of his own mixes.  One of those should be called "Speechless", because after a good finger dip and taste test CRG couldn't talk for about 10 minutes (said he heard the voices talking to him but couldn't say anything).  Let's just say a wee bit on the spicy side.  Thanks, Gizmo!  Love 'em.
Yea, I was going to say that also, but glad you did.  I always like to have someone or something between me and the incoming!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

FLBentRider

Wow. Send some to Washington!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

To SHUT me up .... It was mighty POWERFUL. ;D

manxman

QuoteProblem is how do I get it to float to places like the Isle of Man ??   

You are welcome here anytime Gizmo....... be sure to pack plenty of goodies though!!  ;) :D

I would suggest setting off from Long Island, N.Y... not sure if you remember but if past experience is anything to go by you should hit the beach in front of my house about 4 months later!!

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=7095.0

Sounds like a great meeting.  :) ;)
Manxman

Gizmo

Quote from: manxman on September 22, 2010, 06:54:30 AM
QuoteProblem is how do I get it to float to places like the Isle of Man ??   

You are welcome here anytime Gizmo....... be sure to pack plenty of goodies though!!  ;) :D

I would suggest setting off from Long Island, N.Y... not sure if you remember but if past experience is anything to go by you should hit the beach in front of my house about 4 months later!!

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=7095.0

Sounds like a great meeting.  :) ;)

As inviting as the float may seem, I think if we can ever make it out, I would opt to take a little quicker transportation.  Did enough bobbing around on the ocean in the Navy, including 44 degree rolls through a typhoon.  I don't think the motor home would fare so well.  I know I wouldn't any more.   ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

DADAKOTA

Where is Allied Kenco and do they have a website?

classicrockgriller

Houston, Texas

www.alliedkenco.com

caustic casey

That's funny - I've been buying from them for years!  Just bought a 4 gal. fermenting crock, some silica gel packs (for my dried habaneros), and some canning jars.
I bought my 5 lb. sausage stuffer from them a looong time ago.  Good company, good online service.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: caustic casey on September 27, 2010, 01:02:34 PM
That's funny - I've been buying from them for years!  Just bought a 4 gal. fermenting crock, some silica gel packs (for my dried habaneros), and some canning jars.
I bought my 5 lb. sausage stuffer from them a looong time ago.  Good company, good online service.

casey, this is Allied Kenco

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=14045.0