Greater Vancouver get together

Started by RossP, September 22, 2010, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossP

Ok so I really goofed up here guys. It seems as if the 6th is also the wine festival in Langley.
I was told by SWMBO that we have tickets for the festival and are going. The dates that I still
have free according to SWMBO are Nov. 14th, 20th and 21st. What is good for everyone? Or
you guys can meet up without me :'(

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Slamdunk

Did somebody say "Wine Festival" ??

Fill in the details Ross. The only thing better than a meet and greet of Smoking Bros is a wine festival - and for some reason our calendar has that night filled with another event, but it just got canceled  :o So we are open for something else!!

We would be available any alternative nights you mentioned for the dinner, but the earlier the better for us as Xmas events also start around there.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RossP

Quote from: slamdunk on October 26, 2010, 08:58:05 PM
Did somebody say "Wine Festival" ??

Fill in the details Ross. The only thing better than a meet and greet of Smoking Bros is a wine festival - and for some reason our calendar has that night filled with another event, but it just got canceled  :o So we are open for something else!!

We would be available any alternative nights you mentioned, but the earlier the better for us as Xmas events also start around there.

The wine festival is in Willowbrook mall. Tickets are $50.00 each but there should be a bunch of wineries from all over the province. It is a fund raise for Rotary. Should be a fun night, ticket are at Willowbrook customer service. We are walking to the Mall and taking a Cab home :D

Ross

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

RossP

Ok so here it is we will meet up at Ozarks
on the 20th at 6:00pm. Let me know who
is going to make it so I can make reservations.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Slamdunk

Ross, will get back to you after speaking to my social secretary, but I think we're in!!

Slamdunk

OK, my better half says we're free that night, so consider us in! Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Hey Colin, if you're coming remember to bring the CT!!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

StickyDan

Count me in.  the wife is on still on the fence but I'm sure she'll come too.

classicrockgriller

Q, when you guys get a fixed number as to who is coming .....

Let me know!

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

RossP

Ok so as of today we have Quarlow and spouse, RossP and spouse, Sticky Dan and spouse and Slamdunk and spouse.
Any other want to join us let me know so I can book the restaurant.
See everyone on the 20th.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Slamdunk

Restaurant? I thought we were going to a "Smoking" BBQ joint with sawdust on the floors, spitoons and cobwebs in the corners and large platters on the tables to toss the rib bones onto...

Looking forward to it!!

Quarlow

That was the plan but they closed the doors. So ross had to find a new place. 

OBS
BBQ

RossP

Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen