Wings

Started by Phone Guy, June 29, 2005, 08:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phone Guy

I smoked some wings last night. I used the recipe on the Bradley site. Used Misquite as they suggested and they are great! I am eating them for lunch. Its so easy I can't believe I haven't done this before. I recommend this recipe to those that have not tried it.

MallardWacker

I love injecting my wings right at the bone.  I was amazed how it held the flavor of the injection.  This monday more thighs.  Injected  and finished on the grill.  I have some Creole/Butter flavored stuff that I will add real butter nad lime juice to.

Phone Dude, Mesquite?

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br /> Phone Dude, Mesquite? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What can I say? It was good. Maybe you got some bad wood once, Duck Man [?]

psdubl07

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I will add real butter <b>nad </b>lime juice to.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ummmm, whatever floats your boat Mallard.....  [:p]