2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Thats a great lookin bunch of goodies you got there Arnie, that habanerow sauce has my mouth a waterin.

Great job huckaberry3

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

Arnie that 1905 Horseradish is some good stuff. I use that alot.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

My Turn.  :)

Got home from work to find Santa dropped off a box for me.  ;D

It is from Standles and is full of a bunch of great sauces.

A little closer shot:

A big Thank you to Steven for the great gift of sauces. I can't wait to begin trying them out.
And there are some spicy ones that I know are going to be great.
Merry Christmas everyone.  :)
Greg

OU812

Thems gonna be gooood.

I've had the Wild Turkey many times, just not the BBQ sauce.  :D

Nice hall Pens.

Great gift Standles

Tenpoint5

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TestRocket

Dreamland sauce! In the restaurant they bring to your table white bread slices and a cup of the sauce to enjoy while you wait on your food. They originated in Tuscaloosa, AL (Roll Tide) and have grown a bit! I've not been to the original one but we do have one in Huntsville, AL that I have been to. I'm a bit biased but it's good! Dreamland Bar-b-que

Congrats pensrock on a great assortment of sauces!  ;D

pensrock

QuoteDreamland sauce! In the restaurant they bring to your table white bread slices and a cup of the sauce to enjoy while you wait on your food.

Cool, I can't wait to try it.  :)

seemore

10.5 called us to let us know that we have something at the post office.  Nothing was left in our mailbox to let us know. 
So, Mrs. stopped by there after work today, only to find out that the box was put on the mail truck.
So, Mrs went home, and there was the box, sitting by the front door.
Here is what we got:

They smell absolutely wonderful!  Mrs peeled an orange for my lunch for tomorrow, and the entire kitchen smelled nice and citrusy!
So, thanks to our Secret Santa, whoever he or she is!  We don't know who you are, but we will be thinking of you this Saturday morning, when we dig into that grapefruit for breakfast!
The Seemores

Tenpoint5

Seemores that would be FLBentrider that you are directing your thank-you's too.

OU812

Just got home, had to calm myself with my friend Jack, man what a sh###ty day. Got in a fender bender on the way home, that sucked.

Pulled into my drive and saw the UPS guy pullin out, as I was pullin in, got my spirits spiked.

Got home and there was a big ole box waitin for me on the front porch.

Inside that box was another box..

Inside that box was a bunch of goodies!

Don't know which one im gonna start with.  I am sure they all will be good!!

Oh ya Tabys here too!

Dont get any better than that.

PS. shes givin me s##it bout my typin, all 4 fingers n all.  ::) ;D

Merry CHRISTmas and thank you Caney, made my day, really.

squirtthecat

Nice!   FLB sent me some of that Cunningham's (no relation) sauce.  Good stuff.   

Caneyscud

Merry Christmas OU!   Glad it got there in one piece.  Doesn't look like any froze and sacrificed their lives in our pursuit of good eats - at least not yet!  I really wanted to send a couple of other Tennessee things, but the places I buy them from have not reopened from the big Flood.  Raincheck is invoked.  Not being a sauce kind of a guy, I can say I have only had the Corky's, the Rondezvous, and the White BBQ Fight Club.  It is made at a bbq joint across the street from the fly shop I frequent.  We'll go there after our Saturday Morning Liars Conflab.   The place is called Hog Heaven and only has 3 picnic tables inside a screened in porch.  Just about the only thing I get there - because I like it so much is either the smoked chicken or the smoked turkey sandwich with the white sauce and a side of fried pickles.  Talk about good.  We frequently go across the side street and dine in Centennial Park.  It can get interesting as the park is across the street from Vanderbilt University.  But also get to dine with some wildlife of the animal kind also.  Last week, a buddy was showing off his new lens and caught these two co-diners.

PS - the neatness of your bbq corner and spice rack is daunting.  Pics are not allowed around mine.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

OU812

Quote from: Caneyscud on December 17, 2010, 05:30:15 AM

PS - the neatness of your bbq corner and spice rack is daunting.  Pics are not allowed around mine.

Woops.

I alwasy tried not to get any of that in any of my pictures, gonna have to pay better attention next time. ;D

Cool pictures Caney.

PS;
Taby and I had to try all of them sauces last night, hard to deside which one the is the best but the white is on the top of our list. Cant wait to try them on some food.  :D