Mid morning snack

Started by OU812, December 17, 2010, 08:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

So I'm just sittin here havin one of my normal kinda mid mornin kinda snacks and the secretary brings me some papers and sees what I'm eatin and says

"Oh my god! how can you eat that so early in the morning?"

No big deal I'm thinkin, then in walks another secretary and she says

"I can smell that from down the hall."

Again I'm thinkin no big deal, then in walks a coworker and he says

"Your going to eat your stomach out eating that kinda stuff"

Now I'm startin to get a kick of this, then in walks the payroll lady, drops down my check holds her nose and says as shes walkin away.

"You and your hot sauce, is there anything you dont put it on?"

Now all this happened with in about 10 min.

I just thought it was funny.  :D

Oh Ya my mid mornin snack.  ;D

A bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos covered with hot sauce, gooood stuff.  ::) ;D

SoCalBuilder

Hmmm.... I wonder what kind of free iPhone app you get that pertains to 'Frank's Red Hot' sauce?

Tenpoint5

There aint nothing wrong with that mid morning snack!! Get you a bag of hot Pork Rinds with the Franks. OH YEAH next level buddy
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 17, 2010, 08:38:52 AM
There aint nothing wrong with that mid morning snack!! Get you a bag of hot Pork Rinds with the Franks. OH YEAH next level buddy

Not much of a Pork Rind fan, but some Chili Cheese Fritos and hot sauce rocks. OH YEAH!

3rensho

Now that looks pretty tasty IMHO.  You shoulda heard the comments (threats) I got when I brought in leftover galbi (kalbi), kimchee and steamed rice for breakfast.  Some folks just got no taste no how.  ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: 3rensho on December 17, 2010, 08:56:52 AM
Now that looks pretty tasty IMHO.  You shoulda heard the comments (threats) I got when I brought in leftover galbi (kalbi), kimchee and steamed rice for breakfast.  Some folks just got no taste no how.  ;D

I am surprised they didn't throw you out of the building eating kimchee!! I love that stuff. I used to have a recipe to make it myself but it got lost in one of my moves.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

When I was in the dart league we used to get a bag of Gibble Red Hot chips and cover them with Red Hot sauce. Mmmmm.

SouthernSmoked

I'm with Chris on this, Frank's Red Hot and Pork Rinds....Dang Good!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

The funny part about this whole thread is NONE of us find it strange to keep a bottle of hot sauce in your desk/at work just for moments like this!! ;D ;D

pensrock

Only one bottle? Yea thats very odd.  ??? ;D

classicrockgriller

My FIL had eaten soooooo much Hot Sauce in his life that

his tongue had no bumps on it. Smooth as a piece of finished

leather. Hot sauce on lettuce salads/popcorn/etc. Son #2 is

a pepper head.

OU812

Hot sauce on fries is the only way I eat them, dont need no stinkin ketchup.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on December 17, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

Unless it's what-a-burger ketchup or Bacon Ketchup. ;D

Caneyscud

Whew, I feel better now.  I thought I might be the only one that kept that kinda stuff around!  Gotta justify the "secret" smoker!  I just noticed - no hot sauce left!  Gotta go get some.

A shot of my stuff in office fridge.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on December 17, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

Curt you have to take a nod from our neighbors to the north and hit them fries with some red wine vinegar!! Its a whole new experience and it doesn't Suck!! Thanks to a Canadian friend for pointing me in this direction.