• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Prayers Welcomed

Started by Wildcat, December 17, 2010, 02:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

I have some sad news. It has finally been determined that my mother has all 3 types of cancer and has 6 weeks to 6 months to live. This came on kind of sudden. Prayers for her pain to be low and suffering kept to a minimum would be appreciated.

I will monitor the forum as much as I can, but posting will not be as frequent for awhile. Myself and my brothers and sisters are going to all try to meet at mom's for Christmas in Jacksonville, Florida. She should be out of hospital by next Thursday. I will be leaving here NLT Wednesday. Will not be able to monitor forum again until I return (probably near the new year).

Thank you friends in advance.

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

jiggerjams

Rick,

I will be praying for your mom, you and your family during this trying time. May God bless you all!

Deepest Regards,
James

KevinG

My sympathies, I too am familiar with my mother having cancer, her battle has ended, but I'm sure she is much happier now.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tiny Tim

Caneyscud

Wildcat, my heart is hurting thinking about you and your family.  May you have a wonderfully heart filling visit with your Mom at Christmas.  Love on her a lot and let her love on you.  My prayers will go out for healing, a minimum of pain, and for the skill of her doctors, nurses and caregivers.  Let God pull you  and your family into his warm embrace as you travel this hard road.  Peace be with you Wildcat - and we look forward to your return.

Caney
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

pensrock

Sorry to hear the bad news. Take care. best wishes are being sent.

RossP

Prayer coming your way from us. I lost both my parents to cancer
so my heart is with you and yours. Remember the good things
about your mom and cherish them. May God be with all of you
in this troubling time.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

BuyLowSellHigh

I am pained to hear of the very sad news about your Mom.  I know how tough that is.  She is in my prayers for her peace and comfort in the days, weeks and months ahead.  You also will be in my prayers.  Cherish the time and moments you have together.  They will be very special and memorable in a good way.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Up In Smoke

Wildcat,
Prayers sent. God Bless you and yours.
                                            jerry
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Sailor

I will include her in my prayers!  May God be with you!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

watchdog56

My prayers are with you. Always a tough time this time of year.

carnie1

I don't know what to say, sending prayers your way

wyoduke

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

TestRocket

A difficult time my man, please accept my prayers for your Mom, yourself and your family on this sad journey. Gods grace is the final outcome so fill your heart with her love and all the pleasant memories while you can, for it is those you will need...until you see her again! With sorrow in my heart, safe travels!