• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Buy a door?

Started by janzy, December 23, 2010, 10:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janzy

While opening up my new 6 rack unit the door came off the hinge and fell off damaging the door.
Is it possible to buy this part from Bradley?
Thanks

DTAggie

Call customer support.  If it is new, they will ship a replacement.

BuyLowSellHigh

Yep, as DTA said.  If it was new and came off the hinge, you may want a new hinge too.  It's probably all covered under warranty, they'll stand behind it.  If you get them today you might have it next week.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

classicrockgriller

Quote from: janzy on December 23, 2010, 10:10:49 AM
While opening up my new 6 rack unit the door came off the hinge and fell off damaging the door.
Is it possible to buy this part from Bradley?
Thanks

Wow! That's a new one! Haven't heard of that happening before.

janzy

Well,
I sent an email with an inquiry about my door issue last week and never heard back from anyone. but....
My wife picked me up at work today and asked what the hell I bought now. I had no idea what she was talking about, she told me I had a rather large package waiting at home. For the life of me I couldn't remember ordering anything. I gat home and to my amazement it was a new door from Bradley.
Unbelievable customer service from the folks at Bradley!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: janzy on January 04, 2011, 04:38:20 PM
Well,
I sent an email with an inquiry about my door issue last week and never heard back from anyone. but....
My wife picked me up at work today and asked what the hell I bought now. I had no idea what she was talking about, she told me I had a rather large package waiting at home. For the life of me I couldn't remember ordering anything. I gat home and to my amazement it was a new door from Bradley.
Unbelievable customer service from the folks at Bradley!

They are TOPS!

DTAggie

Glad it worked out but just call them next time.  They are very friendly and helpful!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DTAggie on January 04, 2011, 07:48:16 PM
Glad it worked out but just call them next time.  They are very friendly and helpful!

Next Time? Hopefully there is no next time.

DTAggie

Habanero Smoker

I find that they are good with communicating back. Maybe their email back to you was filtered as spam. Check you junk folder in you email program, or your ISP junk folder.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Smokeville

What I appreciate most about Bradley is that they do not use the warranty as an excuse to not to do the right thing. Even if it's out of warranty -- if it shouldn't have broken, it gets fixed. No arguments.

I have had a door replaced on my OBS after 18-20 months of use. And I just got a new burner for the smoke generator because the old one warped when it shouldn't have. I didn't have to argue. In fact, I didn't even have to ask! They just did the right thing.

Rich

SouthernSmoked

Thanks once again to Bradley's Customer Service!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little