Iron Chef Bradley VIII Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, January 10, 2011, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Poolshark on January 22, 2011, 08:26:13 AM
Perhaps you will need to wait until the next one...as I didn't read through enough...turn in boxes are due this week...yikes. I better stop working so much and start cooking and reading more. Don't you worry 10.5, I'll save my bag of tricks for ya...we shall meet another day...LMAO

You actually have thru friday morning of next week to turn it in.

There is still time.

Get'er done.

SamuelG

That's way too long to wait CRG,  my  blue cheese apple pork  is getting cold!!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Poolshark on January 22, 2011, 08:26:13 AM
Perhaps you will need to wait until the next one...as I didn't read through enough...turn in boxes are due this week...yikes. I better stop working so much and start cooking and reading more. Don't you worry 10.5, I'll save my bag of tricks for ya...we shall meet another day...LMAO

Bring it on my friend, bring it on!!! You have until Friday morning to make it and post it. As for the rest of you I happen to have a couple of free seconds tonight so I unlocked the turn-in thread. You may begin posting how you made your recipe and the Money shot that will be used. Good Luck to all those that enter!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Keymaster

Hope I left room for the rest of you to post some pics ;D I have to go now and finish cleaning all the dishes :'(

Drac

+1 on the dishes

As for room, that's why I got there first

I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories

Tenpoint5

There's only two people playing thks time in the ICB?? What gives with all the folks that said I'm in? I might have to come up with something and shoot from the hip tomorrow night to give these guys some competition.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

somehow I snoozed on the dates and thought I had this weekend to giterdone.

crap.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

wyoduke

1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

Tenpoint5

Quote from: wyoduke on January 26, 2011, 04:22:43 PM
can i still post when i get home tonight ???

Yes Everyone has until probably around noon on Friday to post or if there is enough interest I can modify the dates and extend turn-in until Monday morning.

Keymaster

I definately want to see some more posts even if we have to wait until Monday to vote, I already know who I'm votin for  :-X  ;D

SL2010

wyoduke

1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

Tenpoint5

wyoduke

1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

Ka Honu

Quote from: wyoduke on January 26, 2011, 07:01:11 PM

... a little wine that the wife said they named after me

SWMBO says the same thing about me and ...