fridge / rack , Just in time for x-mas

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, November 22, 2005, 03:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

<font color="red"><font size="3"> Holds 4 racks plus a drip pan. These are now for sale. Just in time for Christmas. Threw Chez bubba[;)]. At the mommet since Chez is so busy to load on to his website you will have to call him or email him. Remember to order a drip pan, The rack doesn't come with a drip pan  </font id="size3"></font id="red">
12" tall x 15 1/2 x 10"
<font color="blue"><font size="3">http://www.chezbubba.com</font id="size3"></font id="blue">

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br /> .....Holds 4 racks plus a drip pan......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

These are an indespensible Bradley accessory for my "BULK" salmon smoking events!! I'd previously built my own out of wood and screen....they were bulky, awkward, and, well, just looked yucky. Since SR's Racks were introduced, I've scored 3 and tossed my home made ones. These SS racks clean up easy, look cool, plus, they will actually hold 8 racks full of meat if you invert one rack on top of each of the other four. (When/if you use eight racks, there are a few elements of smoking that become more important....spacing, size placement, smoking times, venting, etc.)

Kummok recommends these racks for salmon smokers! (And I didn't get any kickback for telling you this....I just think highly of these things![;)][:D])

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Thanks Kummok, this rack is the mini version of the large drying rack you have,

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br />Thanks Kummok, this rack is the mini version of the large drying rack you have,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[:I] I'm at an on-the-road location, using a borrowed PC. Being a Mac guy, I just thought this PC screen was showing scewed .jpg files[:D] Guess that explains why they looked squashed[:0]  Doesn't look like they'd hold double racking after all?!?!?....Whats' the target audience on these mini versions??? Do they fit inside the Bradley?

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

Hey Rob,

I remember wanting one of these in August!  Man, they look terrific . . . I'm giving Chez a call in a few minutes to order one!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Being a Mac guy,
I'm a Mac guy too, Kummock . . . what are you using when you're not on the road?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

Ha... I got one and love it. However, I use it for non smoking items~~!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">I'm at an on-the-road location, using a borrowed PC. Being a Mac guy.............I'm a Mac guy too, Kummock . . </font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">For two educated men all I can say is you have my condolences! [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Being a Mac guy,
I'm a Mac guy too, Kummock . . . what are you using when you're not on the road?

John
Newton MA

Hey John!! iBook on the road AND at home....just can't seem to make a connection with it at my daughter's home. I think they only get one MAC addy on their cable and they've got it plugged up with a PC...whatta waste!![;)][}:)][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
...For two educated men all I can say is you have my condolences! [:D]
Olds<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sometimes wisdom comes with age and sometimes age comes alone.....[;)]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

nsxbill

I also have a Mac Quad G5 that runs circles around my PC.  My needs involved strong graphics capability to create and render graphic art to computer generated machine language to do computer embroidery.  I also have a 3Ghz+ PC, but only use it to communicate with my phone, GPS, and convert graphic files sent from those uniformed PC users that don't know how great the Mac is.  My wife uses it for word processing because she has a PC at work.  I have to use a PC for medical management at work, but always enjoy working on the mac at home.

Prior to Bill Gates theft of the Mac WIndows-like display and ease of operation, Mac was really the only real user friendly computer out there.  I have had Mac from the second day they were introduced, and have never looked at a need to strain to remember all those DOS commands that I have to use when I want to do something on the cumbersome DOS based or Windows environment.

Hail to the MAC!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">Sometimes wisdom comes with age and sometimes age comes alone.....

</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Sometimes folks never learn from history... always to repeat the same mistakes... LOL~[:p] <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2"> ...also have a Mac Quad G5 that runs circles around my PC. My needs involved strong graphics capability to create and render graphic art to computer generated machine language to do computer embroidery. </font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well if you would get with the program and get a real V-card beside that one that is built onto your cheap E-machine you would come to understand that the real movers and shakers have a reason why they write to games in a PC format and not the Mac...  Could it be the one billion dollars per year they make...now just how many titles are created in a Mac format?? UH? NONE.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">Prior to Bill Gates theft of the Mac Windows-like display and ease of operation, Mac was really the only real user friendly computer out there. </font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">That is what happens when you don't understand the market. AND maybe that is why Mac/ Apple is now having to pay Micro Dude for the rights to use their own iPod... OH the pain of it all...  <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">I have had Mac from the second day they were introduced, and have never looked at a need to strain to remember all those DOS commands</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">That was over 20-25 years ago... why are you still visiting the past? <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font size="2">Hail to the MAC!</font id="size2"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Long be the MAC...remember it well... It once was great, but its founder got greedy and the world past him by....

Of course we all have our own opinions... just some don't see the light I do.. LOL~~~~ [^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

I would agree that back in the 80's things did not go good for Jobs and apple but in the 90s while Jobs was aware from Apple things started to get even worse, then with a renewed energy and determination (and trying to recover from the eMachines mess) Jobs got back in the helm and its taken time and serious strategy but the Market share is indeed changing.

Titles released for the Mac have mostly been Niche based due to the demographic of Mac users.  That demographic is changing and growing.  the Macs of the late 90s and Early 2000s have been about Graphics Arts, Creative Systems, Movie Productions, Photography and core computer graphics.  Jobs owns Pixar due to this as well.

The Mac is re-invented on the Unix OS, which is the core of the next generation since the late 90s and bringing this to the Mac platform brings computing power, flexability and built for Internet and networking to the ease of the Apple OS Ease of use and "TRUE" Plug'n'Play mentality.  

Even Intel has been trying to get Apple in their customer base for years and that has happened.  The Apple systems next Calendar year WILL be build on Intel and be cheaper (IBM was expensive and produced HOT systems requiring to many other requirements to the platform).  The Market share will grow.

I was a PC user for years and finally got fed-up with dealing with Security mods, having to maintain the system myself rather than using it.  And tired of having to tinker with it frequently to make sures its working.  and I am a computer professional and aerospace engineer.  and I use and promote Mac now for anybody in any line of business or Industry.

Sorry this thread has degraded to Mac VS Windows and Gates vs. Jobs.  Even Gates is seeing the market change to more internet apps and they are FINALLY behind the game.

The Medina's in Maryland's Eastern Shore
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

IKnowWood

Oh, and I really love those racks. If I had a need to dry something or allow something to dry int he Fridge.  

Question, how do you get the racks in and out, looks like the sides are welded all the way around witha gap ar the top.

IKnowWood

IKnowWood

And Kummok  Try using the Airport Setup Assistant or the Airport Admin Utility and try to get to the wireless hub, use default admin passwords, most people don't change it.  And add your MAC address.  Make sure to use Automatic Location.

But if you cannot see the network, they are blocking it to MAC only.  you just need to find one that is setup and go in an add yours.

IKnowWood

Oldman

IKnowWood I agree with you...Mac has a niche market. This is why they command the prices they get. However, that is as far as I do.

I do not have one account that uses Mac and that includes the USAF, and a huge Defense Contract. If security was a real issue, I can say after working with them, that Win/tel platform would be gone.

FYI even the school systems here have now replaced all of the "free" machines from Apple/Mac for purchased Win/tel machines.

I do not see the relevance of Intel in your posting. They make a chip, not an operating system. Like any business it would be to their benefit to have another customer.

As far as "TRUE" Plug'n'Play goes I have no problems at all changing out a board and it is ready to go. Sounds like your experiance with Windows is based on 95 and not the current XP. Soon I will be upgrading my V-card. All it takes is to delete the drivers/ software for the card; shut down, pull the old card out; slap the new one in; fire up the system and put in an install disk. This was the same with my laser printer and scanner. Furthermore, many items don't even require their own special software. A good example is a monitor. I don't know how much more Plug'n'Play you can get. As far as driver upgrades go even my motherboard has a 2 step update...

Now don't get me wrong. There is a lot about MicroSoft I don't care for. Nevertheless, it is going to take a lot more than a new OS running on a Tel chip to get me to look at a Mac.

Olds