4th element to die

Started by Fernslinger, November 14, 2011, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernslinger

Lost another element yesterday. Weird thing is I thought my last replacement was one of the new batches of "good" ones...guess not. Calling customer support now. Glad they have great service :)

beefmann

sorry to hear about another  bad element,  seems like there are still some bad ones

Fernslinger

Spoke too soon...after talking to customer service they said the last one I got was a different date but still part of several batches that were failing. The new one should be GTG.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Fernslinger on November 14, 2011, 09:11:16 AM
Spoke too soon...after talking to customer service they said the last one I got was a different date but still part of several batches that were failing. The new one should be GTG.
Did they happen to tell you the dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

JZ

So they KNEW that the last one they sent you was from a defective batch and sent it to you anyway???????

Hope you are still under warranty.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: JZ on November 15, 2011, 08:37:37 AM
So they KNEW that the last one they sent you was from a defective batch and sent it to you anyway???????

Exactly. Why keep the bad ones sitting around and sending them out when you know that they are from a bad batch. JUST SAYING :)

Mike

JZ

That's a heck of a way to do business!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Fernslinger

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on November 14, 2011, 09:13:38 AM
Quote from: Fernslinger on November 14, 2011, 09:11:16 AM
Did they happen to tell you the dates

No, but she knew by the date it was sent out I guess

Fernslinger

Quote from: JZ on November 15, 2011, 08:37:37 AM

Who said that? They know NOW after looking back 6 months later...wow the trolls sure are out around here.