New England Clam Chowder

Started by manxman, January 10, 2006, 07:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

I have several recipes for this, tried doing them all over the past few days and the clear winner is:

http://susan.rminor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67

Wonderful.[:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

boxertrio

I made this recipie at the fire station Saturday.....WOW it was a hit!  Highly recommend this choowwwderr!

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

iceman

Had it last night. 5 degrees out and snowing. Couldn't have been better timing to try it. Excellent chowder! We chased it down with some king crab legs and a frosty ale. A bit of heaven if I do say so.[^]

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Had it last night. 5 degrees out and snowing. Couldn't have been better timing to try it. Excellent chowder! We chased it down with some king crab legs and a frosty ale. A bit of heaven if I do say so<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That sounds SOOOO good Iceman![:)]

Manxman.
Manxman