• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A treat for my friends

Started by Flyboyandre, March 09, 2012, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Quote from: Flyboyandre on March 10, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Quote from: Keymaster on March 10, 2012, 01:33:53 PM
Very cool Project, I used to fly the Microsoft flight simulator online but always got my butt kicked and shot down. I can see how much fun that would be :)

Did you get my text Aaron? Did you mean 9pm tonight?
LOL, I called you from my home phone, it's not text capable :) I went over to Keiths (Brewoz) this morning and checked out his dry curing pepperoni and sampled his homemade beer out in his huge shop. Sorry for the short notice, next time I go I'll give you a few days notice.

Flyboyandre

Quote from: Keymaster on March 10, 2012, 01:46:49 PM
Quote from: Flyboyandre on March 10, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Quote from: Keymaster on March 10, 2012, 01:33:53 PM
Very cool Project, I used to fly the Microsoft flight simulator online but always got my butt kicked and shot down. I can see how much fun that would be :)

Did you get my text Aaron? Did you mean 9pm tonight?
LOL, I called you from my home phone, it's not text capable :) I went over to Keiths (Brewoz) this morning and checked out his dry curing pepperoni and sampled his homemade beer out in his huge shop. Sorry for the short notice, next time I go I'll give you a few days notice.

Damn it!  ;D

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Flyboyandre on March 10, 2012, 01:14:44 PM
Moose Jaw Warriors eh? Do you follow them? I am a big Portland Winterhawks fan myself. Thanks for sharing the link Mike :)

You bet! Just heading to the game tonight. We have our arch rivals from 40 minutes down the road in town tonight... Regina Pats. Always a battle.

Portland is doing well this year. The western conference is pretty noted up with you guys, Kamloops and Tri-City.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes