My wife is ticked off with me....

Started by Oldman, March 25, 2012, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I think next month I will purchase a Triumph-Bonneville-SE motor cycle.  Retro here I come.  ;D ;D ;D

Susan not happy at all with me...  :P

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

KyNola

mikecorn.1

Very nice looking ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

ghost9mm

I had a 59 Triumph-Bonneville back in 1959, wish I had it back...good luck with yours...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Ka Honu

Cool beans!  She'll get over it (or not).

Habanero Smoker

That's a nice bike, but I need at least four wheels under me. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pensrock

Nice looking bike, it looks a lot like the older ones. Both my brothers had Bonnevilles, I still have my 73 Trident. Always loved Triumphs.

sparky1

26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

viper125

Yes very nice ride. Love the older looking style bikes.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

hal4uk

Olds... I'm sure your wife is very nice lady.
But, nice trade anyway!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Smokin Soon

Had one back in '67. Racked up a ton of miles on it with some really fond memories. They were not the most reliable critters in those days, hated cold weather. I had to put the spark plug in the oven a couple of times to get her going! If they have upgraded everything to current technology and retained the the original feel and look, that's a winner!!

Quarlow

A buddy of mine bought the new Bonneville about 5 years ago. He loved it. Had nothing bad to say about it. Unfortunately he succumbed to the Harley flu and traded it in. He wishes he had never sold it but he wanted to go more long distance travel. I told him he should  get a Goldwing for that and he also wishes he had gone that way too. The Harley was not to comfortable for travel because of the vibrations, (His words not mine).
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Smokin Soon

The Bonny is by no means a long distance travler, it's a sport bike. Very nimble and controllable. I did a 500 mile run on my old '67 and it killed my arse cheeks!

TedEbear

Quote from: Smokin Soon on March 26, 2012, 09:13:35 PM
The Bonny is by no means a long distance travler, it's a sport bike. Very nimble and controllable.

Sport bike?  Hmm...I have a Honda 1000RR sport bike.  It looks nothing like the above pic and probably handles and performs nothing like it, either.   ;)

viper125

I'd take the triumph! Can't understand the charm of the crotch rockets and to uncomfortable to me.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.