Well We Did Get New Wheels

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 05, 2012, 05:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

Nothing like traveling in comfort..congrats!

Wildcat

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 05, 2012, 06:36:30 PM
Really nice Rick, lot's of fun...beware of the tail...the part of the coach behind the rear wheels...

Nice rig. I concur on that tail. On a sharp left turn, the right rear can clip a tree or another vehicle that is a little too close and vise versa on a right turn. I took off the mirror on a motor home with my fifth wheel outside swing once.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Yeah i remember from driving tractor trailer.....damn seems so long ago  :o

manxman

Now that is impressive! Have fun.  :)
Manxman

3rensho

Looks like a really sweet rig.  I'd be curious to know how many gallons per mile you get.  Over in these parts we're envious of the dirt cheap gas you have in the US.  Enjoy.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

NePaSmoKer

Supposed to pick it up this Sat, the dealer is getting it ready doing detail stuff, flushing the winterizing out, making sure all the slide outs are greased and everything is working properly.

I got gas yesterday for $3.08 gal. Sounds like the Saudi's are getting nervous that we are doing our own oil  ;D

beefmann

great looking  rig, looks like it will be a  lot of fun

3rensho

QuoteI got gas yesterday for $3.08 gal.

Color me green.  98 octane here is currently $7.01/gal. and 95 octane is a few cents cheaper.  They only sell 95 and 98 octane gas here.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

Nice looking portable home Rick.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OldHickory

Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

SouthernSmoked

Niiiice! Cathy and I spent Sunday looking at RV's also.....

We narrowed it down to this winnebago....negotiating price.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

Miss Cathy gonna let you take that to the comps?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ghost9mm

Rick...a little advice...when you get your motorhome, find a campground close to home and spend a weekend in the motorhome and try everything in the coach, bathroom, all sinks, the hot waterheater, stoves, microwave, sewer gray tank and black tank, tv's....everything...any problems you are not that far from home...don't find problems 1500 miles from home....good luck my friend....
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 06, 2012, 12:25:31 PM
Rick...a little advice...when you get your motorhome, find a campground close to home and spend a weekend in the motorhome and try everything in the coach, bathroom, all sinks, the hot waterheater, stoves, microwave, sewer gray tank and black tank, tv's....everything...any problems you are not that far from home...don't find problems 1500 miles from home....good luck my friend....
What great advice Gary.  Nicely done.