Well We Did Get New Wheels

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 05, 2012, 05:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: ghost9mm on June 06, 2012, 12:25:31 PM
Rick...a little advice...when you get your motorhome, find a campground close to home and spend a weekend in the motorhome and try everything in the coach, bathroom, all sinks, the hot waterheater, stoves, microwave, sewer gray tank and black tank, tv's....everything...any problems you are not that far from home...don't find problems 1500 miles from home....good luck my friend....

Yes TY Gary

We are going to stay here for a while.    Its like 4 miles from her Tracon.  http://www.whisperingpinesrvpk.com/home

Quote from: FLBentRider on June 06, 2012, 01:57:32 PM
You goin' "full-timer"?

Yes

mikecorn.1

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Ka Honu

Rick - I don't have any hookups but there's definitely room for you in the side yard, only steps from the pool.  The weather's usually pretty good - c'mon over.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Ka Honu on June 06, 2012, 03:13:16 PM
Rick - I don't have any hookups but there's definitely room for you in the side yard, only steps from the pool.  The weather's usually pretty good - c'mon over.

Did they finally finish the bridge from san diego to the islands?  :o

Ka Honu

No but I think you can get water wings for your slide-outs.  Then just pick up the jet ski conversion kit for the Miata and you're practically here.

GusRobin

or get a good running start at about Texas
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

seemore

Too cool Rick!!!  Mr and I are out camping right now.   One of these days we will have to meet half-way somewhere.  Mrs S

ACW3

Quote from: Ka Honu on June 05, 2012, 08:53:47 PM
No more sending him rubs and sauces for Christmas - he's gonna need gas coupons from now on.

You're right!  The good news is he will be able to deliver the rubs and sauces in style.

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

watchdog56

TMB

Lord don't let Kimmie see that thing, I'll be shopping for a new camper ber for long if she does.  :o

Where is the Miata,  is it in the glove box?
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

OU812

pensrock

Wow Rick, WTG. That thing is nicer than my home, I would be living in it.  ;D
You'll have a great time traveling and sight seeing.  :)

Kahunas

I'm thinkin ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.