Roll Call

Started by BigSmoker, April 03, 2006, 11:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

I be here--the new forum rocks!
John
Newton MA

jaeger

I'm here. I'm having a lot of power surges!!!

Habanero Smoker

Gman,
Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

GOTPROBLEMS

ChefBill Here,
I'm still lost in Cyberspace. Forum won't let me in. Never got e-mail to verify e-mail addy or any thing. Nothing from forum gets to my e-mail box. When I ask for resend Forum tells me "An Error has Occured"
Had to register under another name AND e-mail addy...  IT WON'T EVEN ACCEPT MY OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS....... I want my position back. CHEFBILL

BMAN

Hello all,
Bassman here, I'm having the same problems chefbill is. Never recieved an activation email. >:( Waiting on a reply from my email to Bradley. I'll call them soon as they open (PST). This board looks pretty cool. Good luck Chefbill. If it works out for you let me know.

Jack

Phone Guy

Cheff Bill, Check your bulk mail box. Thats where I found my email. I then still couldn't get in and had to do a "Lost Password" and had to reset my PW. I eventually go in. Try that.

oguard

I'm Here .New forum looks good but needs some getting used to ;D

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Oyènkwara

I made the transition as well.

Tom

manxman

Yep, I have crossed over! Nicest bit is to be able to adjust the time to actual local time, plus the speed! :)
Manxman

GOTPROBLEMS

Still have not heard from Forum Administrator by e-mail or otherwise. I guess they just don't need me on the forum anymore.  ???  BUT I don't seem to be the only one. Seems BigSmoker was having troubles too.
I have no bulk mail folder with AOL.  only spam, + incoming and it's not there. Damn thing won't even give me the option to reset password.
Also not getting subscription updates on new name.  Just does not seem to be getting thru AOL from Forum ISP..  ChefBill

iceman

I made it without a problem.  ;D I think I like this new forum

acords

Gotproblems (CB)
I had the same problems as you.  I have POP3 email, so I logged in to my ISP website and checked my mail there. (in the Bulk Mail folder)  It had about 10 emails from Bradley (I kept hitting resend authentication email).  If you can check your email directly through the AOL website, that might help.  If you can, click on the link provided.  For me, the link didn't work by clicking on it.  I copied and pasted the link on a new page.  Then used the password supplied by Bradley (2nd number) and I got in.  Hope this helps
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

Sacrifice

I made it.  Nice forum.  Starting the smoking season in Juneau - Got a nice Butt for this or next weekend.  There is still snow on the ground, but it a summery 43 degrees outside today!
;D

icerat4

ICEMAN I like the new sig . ;D ;D :D

tsquared

T2 here --looking forward to lots of smoking this spring.
Like the speed here.