• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hurricane Sandy

Started by JZ, October 29, 2012, 06:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JZ

Hope all of our smoking buddies out east are well and getting through this unscathed.

tsquared

Keep safe everyone, our thoughts are with you.
T2

Mr Walleye

I certainly hope everyone is safe.

I see a few members are in the path for sure and my heart goes out to you.

Has anybody heard from Habs because he's one?

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Deb is also right in the heart of it.

dman4505

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Sam3

This was brutal. 2/3 of NJ is without power. We are safe though. Just running the generator for the time being.

KyNola

Anyone hear from Pensrock or Habs?

Where are my manners?  My apologies Sam3.  Good to know you're safe.

mikecorn.1

Hope everything gets back to normal soon. A couple of years ago we were without power for almost 2 weeks after a hurricane hit here.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

sam, good to hear you and your family is safe, hope all others are safe as well... have heard through the news lines that there are two that have passed due to the bad weather , as of monday night... not heard of any others, have not heard of the locations,,,

my prayers go out for a fast recovery and clean up

Keymaster

Glad your ok Sam, keep your feet dry and stay safe.

Mr Walleye

Yup, great to hear you ok Sam. I just hope everyone else is.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Sam3

Thanks everyone. We're good, considering what happened. My mother's house has two trees on top of it, shes in Florida thank goodness but my brother and i are going to asses the damage tomorrow. We haven't been able to get there due to the down trees and wires. Still no word on my boat, Police won't let us down to the coast until tomorrow the earliest. Office was destroyed, we're going to have to relocate for a while. I'm heading in tomorrow to grab plans, files, and what ever is salvagable so I can do business from the house.
Some people lost everything. Including lives.
We are forutnate.

I'll get online when I can. Thanks for your thoughts.

Tenpoint5

Hang in there guys we are thinking of you.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Man,,,,,,,,what a nasty storm!

Hope all is well with our brothers and sisters that were in the path of this monster

pensrock

Hoping Habs and Deb made out well. I'm fine the storm did not make as far inland where I live. There were a few trees down but no real damage around here.