• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Andoulle

Started by carnie1, February 20, 2013, 03:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Niiiiiice

How was the flavor?

A little to salty?

carnie1

Casper said it was good, not too salty, I tasted it too, a little different from what I usually make but still good

OU812

Quote from: carnie1 on February 22, 2013, 05:18:14 PM
Casper said it was good, not too salty, I tasted it too, a little different from what I usually make but still good

Thanks for the reply,,,,,,,,the recipes from Emeril that I have tried were a bit to salty     

NePaSmoKer

Looks real good Tony

Casper is a hoot.

jiggerjams

Very nice! Sparked me to make some.

cobra6223

Nice looking and a great stuffer by the way!!

Big_George

Check out Rytek Kutas's recipe for Andoulle then go back to food network and use Emeril's or Paula Dean's gumbo recipes. 

I'm Hungry  ;D
The sausage is hanging and the butt is brining
1 Bradley BTDS 6 rack
1 Sausage Maker Propane 6 rack
1 Char Broil off-Set smoker
1 La Caja China #2 Roasting box
1 Lynx 42 inch BBQ

KyNola

Yeah Carnie, you should read Rytek's book on how to make andouille and then go find a recipe on Food Network for gumbo!

SiFumar

Quote from: KyNola on March 15, 2013, 08:37:34 PM
Yeah Carnie, you should read Rytek's book on how to make andouille and then go find a recipe on Food Network for gumbo!
Seriously?

NePaSmoKer

Looks good Tony

But did Kasper approve?

As far as Paula Deen, he food sux, even at her restaurant it sux. Now i eaten at Emerills and its ok.

Ryteks book has a few holes in it.

carnie1

Casper approves !!
Quote from: Big_George on March 15, 2013, 02:59:32 PM
Check out Rytek Kutas's recipe for Andoulle then go back to food network and use Emeril's or Paula Dean's gumbo recipes. 

I'm Hungry  ;D
Yes I have those books and I've tried other recipes, I like to try different recipes, and I do know how to make gumbo too as I wil be doing here in the next few days http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=27780.msg331093#msg331093

KyNola

Quote from: SiFumar on March 15, 2013, 10:07:35 PM
Quote from: KyNola on March 15, 2013, 08:37:34 PM
Seriously?
Uh....no. ;)