• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tennessee Dried Sausage Links

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 24, 2013, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra6223

well worth the wait...very nice lookin.

STLstyle

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

OU812

Caneyscud

Ok, ya got me wondering -  TN dried sausage.  I've live here 35 years and have not seen any dried sausage in TN.  If you know who sells some, I'd like to know.  I'm gonna do some venison breakfast sausage soon, but then I have to wait till Phase 2 of renovation is complete before I can do more sausage.  I bought the Salumi book and it has me chomping at the bit. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Sailor

Quote from: Caneyscud on March 06, 2013, 03:18:09 PM
Ok, ya got me wondering -  TN dried sausage.  I've live here 35 years and have not seen any dried sausage in TN.  If you know who sells some, I'd like to know.  I'm gonna do some venison breakfast sausage soon, but then I have to wait till Phase 2 of renovation is complete before I can do more sausage.  I bought the Salumi book and it has me chomping at the bit.
Ya All know where that Jack Daniels is made?  Bet that has something to do with the naming......Just sayin  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

OU812

Did some one say Jack Daniels?

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,back to my corner now  ;D

Wazzulu

Going to have to try this one.  One more for the to-do list.

Caneyscud

Gotcha Sailor - did not see the recipe before!  Went past the TSW Mother Ship last weekend on the way to one of my fly fishing destinations - it does smell good in the Hollow!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"