Bradley BS1019 Professional Grade Smoker

Started by Bradley (Head Office), March 12, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

True story I was the first customer to own the 1st digital smoker when they came out.Is this new unit still on time to be released date.its a purchase from me...I'm back   Lol

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Habanero Smoker

I also remember all the problems you were having when you were the first one. ;) This smoker is not for me, but I've learned over the years to let others deal with and work out the kinks on a new product; before deciding to make a purchase.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

thepro8

Really like the idea of this, but concerned on the cold smoking ability. I just need it for cold smoked salmon. Any thoughts on how hard it would be with ice.

Toker

Sure not the smoker I'd use for cold smoking. Only possibly is ice tray.

Toker

But it could be the best hot smoker if their digital controller works as advertised.

thepro8

Wonder if it has a food temp probe. Would be nice

Toker

RedJada

Looks good. Sure would be nice to send a handful out to users to try out first to work out any bugs and review before full launch. 

manfromplaid

I would throw my name in the hat for a chance to try it out.

TMB

Quote from: manfromplaid on April 03, 2019, 04:25:04 PM
I would throw my name in the hat for a chance to try it out.
Yep add me to the list!   I cold smoke but not enough to worry about this unit doing it or not
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Army_flea

Bradley should've made it WiFi capable cause the Bluetooth range isn't far at all.  I will guess the problems with the Bluetooth with happen with the new model too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubob

So, Bradley FINALLY decided to come into the 21st Century.  Something to keep an eye on for sure.  Might have to replace my current 10-year old digital (BTDS76P) w/ Auber PID in 2020 or 2021 if they get all the bugs in this new one worked out by then.   ;D
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss

Brad004

I've been using BTDS76P 990216 model from a long time now. Will definitely buy this as the one I have is pretty old now. :D
A beginner at smoking and grilling.
More on gadgetspicker

icerat4

Is there a release date yet on this unit

Just another weekend with the smoker...

dubob

Just took a look at https://www.bradleysmoker.com and found nothing about it.  Not even a press release announcing it.  I found that odd with the estimated release date just 2 weeks away.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss