Free feedback control system

Started by holy_moly10, October 26, 2023, 06:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holy_moly10

Hi all,

Former Bradley smoker here, I had the original black bradley -- and loved it until chicken fat dripped on the heating element and toasted my unit  :(

Anyway--I have the left over digital feedback control unit along with temp probe that I made for it left over -- and I'd hate to see it go to waste. 

Works fine -- but as I switched to propane..I have no use for it.

Free to anybody that can use it, just pay actual shipping.

I have pics..just don't know how to attach here

Habanero Smoker

Hi holy_moly10,

Sorry to hear about your Original Bradley.

To post a picture on this forum, you first have to upload the picture to a photo hosting site that allows you to post pictures on a forum. Some names of hosting sites are imgur, flickr, photobucket etc. Some are free, some you need to pay for; such as photobucket. Make sure the hosting site you choose allows you to post images on forums. Several of them do not allow this.

Once you have your picture on a hosting site, find out how to copy the url of the photo you want to post. For most sites you need to right click on the photo.

After you have the url copied come to this site and start a new message or reply to this one. In your message, place your cursor in the area of the message you want to post the picture. Click on "Insert Picture". It is the first icon, listed on the second row - just above the smiley faces.

Then on your keyboard, hold the "Ctrl" key, and hit the "V" key that will insert (paste) the url code into your message.

Make sure that the url code is completely between [img ] insert url here  [/img ] brackets.

Repeat this process for each picture you want to post within your message.

To see how your pictures will be displayed in your post, click on review.

I hope this helps.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)