• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Atomic Buffalo turd & Stuffed Chicken!

Started by mavrickone, February 11, 2007, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mavrickone

Hi Everyone!

I just smoked some smoked chicken breast and Old's Atomic Buffalo Turds and they were GREAT! My little wife was not too impressed with the name ,but once she tasted it she was sold!  ;) I used ham with the ABT since it was what I had and they were great. I now need to clean up my racks and then I am done for the day ;D

Mav

agent provocateur

turds are a wonderful thing...

i have only had a couple turds in the last few months... and they werent impressive at all...

they say you aint know what you got until you aint got it no more... they were right... i would gladly pay 10 times market value for just 1 proper turd...

i am happy for you mavrickone... and your wife too... turds are a wonderful thing...

Arcs_n_Sparks

Sounds like AP is taking scatology to a new level.........

Arcs_n_Sparks

p.s.
As those of you in the Bay Area of California and that sail (or boat), you know the rules on either holding tanks or "crapper zappers." Built my friend a custom teak enclosure for the poop plasma generator he had.   :D

Wildcat

Boy is this conversation going down the drain. ::)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

I hope so.......

Isn't that why there is gravity????   :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Wildcat

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on February 11, 2007, 07:04:03 PM
I hope so.......

Isn't that why there is gravity????   :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Yeah but one has to keep it lubricated to keep it going. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Does gravity work below the equator or is it just ity without the grave.   ???

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

mavrickone

I guess I really stepped into that one ::) If you haven't tried them, its worth a try.The peppers are not hot at all and the bacon is just what the doctor ordered, if he doesn't like you or is holding your life insurance policy ;D

Mav

Gizmo

WCK,
You must of forgot that the water swirls in the opposite direction below the equator.  The problem is on the equator, it doesn't know which way to go so just sits there.   ???
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Welcome to the scatman festival  ;D

Where there's smoke...there could be a burn ,
                                                                                                          Coyote

mavrickone

OK Guys,
  I am a newbie so clue me in ??? I got the recipe off here so I guess I don't get it ??? I will say that they were great ( Thanks OLDS! ) I guess keeping the pipes greased does help gravity!

Mav

West Coast Kansan

They are good stuff Mav1.  :) The banter is just banter. Nothing to get or missed. Just noise that happens sometimes.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

mavrickone

Thanks WCK!

I loved them and just thought I had worded something wrong,not thin skinned at all and love this forum! All of you guys have been a great help!

Thanks
Mav

coyote

Hey Mav1 , Like WCK said....It's just noise from the boys....Music to my ears

Coyote

mavrickone

Thanks Coyote,
  I was afraid I was going to have to hire a hit man, and do you know what they charge ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!
I really appreciate all of you guys! And I love my BS and everyones other BS (not the smoker!)

Mav