• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Funny story of the day

Started by icerat4, March 22, 2007, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

I did not see it coming either. That proves wher our minds are.  ;D

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ArnieM

Good one 10.5.  I'm another that didn't see it coming.  That's what makes it good.  :)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

rdevous

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a roly-poly old man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: rdevous on December 11, 2009, 02:29:33 PM

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a roly-poly old man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost!!!

Ray

Good story and probably true, except for my wife.

Quarlow

OOoOw Ray who's side are you on. If a woman posted that you could expect that. But you are one of us man, don't give them ammunition to use against us :(
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Must be trying to get in touch with his feminine side.  :-\
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

ArnieM

Quote from: rdevous on December 11, 2009, 02:29:33 PM

... all around the world in one night and not get lost!!!

Ray

They probably DID stop and ask for directions.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

Yeah and they just wouldn't admit it. Then they give us a hard time just because we don't need help we just need them to get in the damn car when I said it was time to leave so we could get there the mans way. Noooo they had to waltz out of the house 10 mins before we are supposed to be there and it's a 25 min drive. Woo sorry I just had to rant there for a second.

OBS
BBQ

hal4uk

Ray, you don't believe that crap do ya? 

If the ADFG denies the existence of the ape-like cryptid said to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal and Tibet, aka the abominable snowman, are you just gonna buy that pseudo-intellectual poop too?
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

rdevous

I don't believe that crap......George the mosquito made me do it..............he (?) is evil...evil...EVIL!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Wildcat

When you have an 'I Hate My Job day'

[Even if you're retired, you sometimes have those days]

Try this out:

Stop at your pharmacy, go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made ny Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully.

You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized."

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,' I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ARSE THAN YOURS!

...Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart... Then you are just an old sour fart;

Maybe you should go and work for Johnson and Johnson

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

I love my job... I love my job... I love my job...

:D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

hal4uk

Wildcat, thanks a bunch for imparting the exective summary of that literature!
Lord knows...  I might have never run across a copy of my own to read....   :o
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Hopefull Romantic

Wildcat I am going to buy one of those just to have the fine print.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.