• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Funny story of the day

Started by icerat4, March 22, 2007, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

SS, that is the funniest story I've seen in a long time.  ;D ;D

I forwarded it to a great family friend - she's (Julie) totally Italian.  She fits the description perfectly.  Her father, now about 84, has been in this country for about 50 years.  I still have trouble understanding his 'English'.  He lives in the Bronx.  Maybe that's part of the problem.  He loves to cook.

Anyway, thanks again and Happy New Year!
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Roadking

Confused
I  became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue  'Service' 
U.S. Postal  'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service' 
Civil  'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.
BAM!!!  It all came into focus.  Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.   

You are now as enlightened as I am.

Mr Walleye

Boy ain't that the truth RoadKing!

I don't know weather I should laugh or cry at that one.  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Roadking

Quote from: Mr Walleye on January 03, 2010, 07:43:41 AM
Boy ain't that the truth RoadKing!

I don't know weather I should laugh or cry at that one.  :D

Mike

You have to do both because it is true.  ;D   :'(

car54

Good one. There was a twilight zone episode where aliens came to earth and solved all our problems. They gave us a book in their language but we would have to decipher it. In the mean time world hunger was gone and people went to the aliens planet for vacations. The book was finally deciphered and the title was " To Serve Man". It was a cook book.

Is that the same type of serve that you mean?

Brad

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Quarlow

Is this a new addition to the family cousin.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

ArnieM

Quote from: Quarlow on January 05, 2010, 09:21:37 AM
Is this a new addition to the family cousin.

Nope, he died about a year ago.  The vet killed him with two operations within 24 hours (and thousands$).  Scruffy looking Blue Burmese but he posed well.
-- Arnie

Quarlow

Oh I thought it was the cat on your avatar that was the one. Sorry.

OBS
BBQ

pensrock

With all the snow across the country, I thought you would like this: an oldie but goodie

One winter morning a husband and wife in northern Minnesota were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer Say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the Snowplows can get through."
So the good wife went out and moved her car... A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so The snowplows can get through."

The good wife went out and moved her car again. The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park..." Then the electric power went out.

The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snowplows can get through?"

With the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time."

squirtthecat

Quarlow

Always love a good blonde joke. ;D ;D ;D

OBS
BBQ

3rensho

Oh, that's funny.  ;D ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.