Photo Gallery

Started by cingnut, March 24, 2007, 07:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cingnut

How come we dont have a photo gallery here?  Would that not be awesome to just go to one place to see all the cool pics of smoked goodness, Bradley set ups, parties and events etc;...  Whats the scoop??

NePaSmoKer

I agree

Would be neat to see all the pix with the forum guysNgals doing their smoke. And have a get together if you live close. Like a smoke in!

nepas

LilSmoker

You mean like Micki has over at the TrackForum?, just kidding that's another story!  ;D

There are actually lots of pics on the boards, but i agree it would be great to have a "Hall of fame" type gallery where all pics go to be admired, even if the pics appear in other posts, they could still be put up in the gallery.

There are lots of pics at Olds recipe site:

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

Also this sticky thread right here at the forum has some great pics from the members, and is updated most weekends as more posts and pics get added each weekend :

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=3263.0

Anyway should be enough material there to tickle those taste buds, the pics always make me want to eat, even when i'm not hungry  ::) ;D

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

I'm always hungry.

Every time i walk past the fridge the door opens :o

nepas

Tiny Tim

Yours does that too?  Does a can of pop or beer automatically jump into your hand when returning stuff that you didn't plate up to the fridge too?

owrstrich

i asked those monekys at bradley for a photo gallery when they rehabed the forums...

the answer was no banana from the monkey butts...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 24, 2007, 08:58:38 AM
Yours does that too?  Does a can of pop or beer automatically jump into your hand when returning stuff that you didn't plate up to the fridge too?

:D  :D  :D

and everytime my elbow bends my mouth opens................be nice

nepas

West Coast Kansan

:D I thought it was just me - and i was thinking of getting rid of this fridge too  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

Maybe a gallery could be made a sticky by a mod, and we could all post hosted pics there whenever we want?
As long as the pics have an independent host i can't see why not?

Even pics from other posts could be added to make it a real nice collection of scrumptious food!  ;)

mapleleafsgurl

That's a great idea.  I love looking at the picture of things everyone has prepared.

mapes

Oldman

I find it funny that the "other guy" allows uploaded images to his forum, but Bradley does not.

While I have my reasons my server is a SSL secured Deli. With 3 160 gig hard drives, hyperthread processor etc. etc. etc. (The receipe site is on a non - secured section -- that is why you can see it.) Bradley has his reason as to why we are sitting on a limited shared server. However, I just don't understand them.

Ideas like the photo gallery are good ones, and ideas like them cause me to pause and think at times that it would be nice if Bradley just turned over to the members this site and allow us to do what we want.

Well let us all at least be glad that we have what we have here instead of that last mess of a site / post boards we had. At least Bradley did that much.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

You are right on track Olds . What we have here , is nothing less than top shelf....I love it :)

Coyote

LilSmoker

Yeah well said Olds, i think you're right it must be a security thing?, and i also agree that even without a gallery etc, this is still a great place. ;)

I would also think that Bradley would be better letting the members run this forum, admins, mods etc, things would only improve imho.

Maybe it's just Bradley don't want to host any pics and stuff?, but np we can all use other hosts so........

We still have by far the best community i've ever known at any forum, so i'm more than gratefull for that, but we all love to look at each others pics, so a gallery would be a great addition, oh well who knows?

LilSmoker

coyote

LilSmoker

Quote from: coyote on March 29, 2007, 06:26:55 PM
Home Sweet Home  ;D

Yeah i agree coyote, great people, and always something nice being cooked! definately feels like home ;)

LilSmoker