I made my BP'S lighter today.  ;D

nepas

Mr Walleye

Nicely done Nepas!

8)  8)  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

owrstrich

that looks like an exhaust manifold for a 10 person hooka...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Looks good NePa, did you put holes in the flat as well? 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MRH

Nepa, looks good did youy happen to weigh them before and after?  I wish that I would have when I did mine.  They are still heavier then the wood ones though.

Mark

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: owrstrich on March 25, 2007, 06:21:27 PM
that looks like an exhaust manifold for a 10 person hooka...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Have you been talking to my son in iraq  :D  :D

nepas

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

WCK = i didnt drill the flats cuz i didnt want them to hang up.

MRH = Like a doofus i didnt weigh them before, DOH. But they weigh 2 1/8oz now  ;D

not drilled with preee-sision close enough for mee  ;D

nepas

MRH

Nepa don't feel bad I didn't pre- weigh mine either and they ended up at 2.7 ounces, a little heavier then yours.  It has to help though ;D  Still haven't tried them since I did it.  I have some belly bacon curing now so it will be real soon. ;D

Mark

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: MRH on March 26, 2007, 12:41:10 PM
Nepa don't feel bad I didn't pre- weigh mine either and they ended up at 2.7 ounces, a little heavier then yours.  It has to help though ;D  Still haven't tried them since I did it.  I have some belly bacon curing now so it will be real soon. ;D

Mark

The bacon sounds good MRH. Do you use maple cure on your bacon?
My future son in law's dad works in Lancatser county PA at a place that makes surgical & SS medical prostetic parts. He is going try to make me some custom pucks and try to put my forum name in them with the CNC machine.

nepas

Gizmo

The original wieght should have been around 3.65 to 3.7 ozs.  I have weighed all 4 of mine (2 from Chez and 2 from some machinest friends that loved smoked salmon).  Never thought of having them engrave something cool on them or having them lightened up. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/