Red warning light on OBS

Started by Boybach, April 03, 2007, 11:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

QuoteYou guys might be old but I am just falling apart lol.

Haha......  ;D ;D ;D

QuoteThis time he got the surprise when my billfold got him in the ribs.

LOL.... reminds me of the time a few years ago when I was being treated for a displaced pelvis, bearing in mind that I am 6ft 6ins tall and weigh in at around 250lb the guy was having a problem manipulating me and ended up dislocating his shoulder!  :-[

It had happened to him before and he knew what to do to get it back in place but that was the end of that session!!  ;)

Manxman

coyote

Let's not talk about getting old. :'(  Today I turned 46.......It seems only yesterday I was 45. ???

Coyote

Gizmo

Happy B'Day Coyote.  Your still a young man compared to all the ones older than you. ??? ;D

My Story,
Hit oil going around a curve on a motorcycle (slow speed so not a big deal).  Ended up embedding some road gravel in the knees.  Went to the doctors (actually a navy corpsman) and the guy gave me two options (it was a 2 sided sponge).  One side was about the consistency of 220 grit sand paper, the other side was like 40 grit sand paper.  The options were hard and fast with the 40 grit or slow and softer with the 220 grit.  Fast being in pain for shorter period of time, slow having a possible less intense pain but certainly over a longer period of time.  I chose the 40 grit.  The next instruction was, grab onto the rails, grit your teeth and what ever you do, don't kick me in the ba11s.  I complied, :D and it was over quick.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

I bet that was funny Manx, i was conjuring it up in my mind  ;D ;)

Happy birthday coyote
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

manxman

QuoteI bet that was funny Manx, i was conjuring it up in my mind

One of those things it is difficult to put into words but it was funny...... even the guy himself didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!  ;)

Belated Happy Birthday coyote.  :)
Manxman

IKnowWood

happy b-day coyote.

Manx, I think the laughing diversion let the pain go better.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Wildcat

Happy belated birthday Coyote!

Saw the pain management doc today.  He said I was not bad enough for surgery yet and that the exercises I am doing with an injection when it hurts to much should be fine for now.  He told me that once surgery was done, the other discs would have to take up the slack thereby increasing the rate of degeneration on them.  Bottom line, put off back surgery until absolutely required.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Hi Wildcat, well i guess the fact that you won't be having surgery right now makes it good news, so i'm pleased for you, and hope things continue to improve.

As soon as work eases a bit, i'm going to see if anything can be done for my back problem  ;)

Regards  LilSmoker

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on April 04, 2007, 02:40:06 PM
Quote from: manxman on April 04, 2007, 01:10:53 PM
QuoteBradley Smokers On-Line Smoking Course

I see from this that there is a new book, " The Complete Book of Bradley Smoker Know How" being prepared for publication in 2008. Await this with interest!  ;)

Much of the course seems to be based on the forthcoming book content, it appears they already have over 200 people signed up for the course.

http://www.foodsmoker.co.uk
Thanks for posting the link again. I lost it, and was having trouble finding it again.

Am I supposed to get some kind of acknowledgement that I've signed up?  I've done it twice now and haven't seen anything in my e-mail about it.  About ready to try one last time, but use my hotmail addy instead.

LilSmoker

Hi TT, yeah you should get a confirmation, and also a link to download the first installment, maybe your e-mail filter is rejecting it or something?  ???

Wildcat

Thanks LS.  If the injections resolve the problem so that I am not incapacitated, then yes it is good news.  Don't wait too long to get checked out.  By the way, X-Ray's are useless with back problems.  Get an MRI.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Thanks LS...I don't have a filter that I know of, but my Provider does some checking, that's why I was gonna give it another shot with the hotmail addy.  If it don't work that way, I guess it's not meant to be. :D

hillbillysmoker

I didn't receive a confirmation either and went through the process twice.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes