Crown Royal Bisquetts

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 23, 2007, 04:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Wish i could get me a box of em  ;D

nepas

rbentle2

Are these only available in Canada? If so, I might have to make a trip to Windsor.
Bob

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: rbentle2 on September 23, 2007, 06:20:56 PM
Are these only available in Canada? If so, I might have to make a trip to Windsor.

I think they are.

nepas

begolf25

Nepa,

I was talking to Bradley and it doesn't look like they will make there way across the border. They are more of a one time deal with Crown Royal. Maybe someone up North could smuggle a few boxes across :)

iceman

Quote from: begolf25 on September 25, 2007, 10:02:44 AM
Nepa,

I was talking to Bradley and it doesn't look like they will make there way across the border. They are more of a one time deal with Crown Royal. Maybe someone up North could smuggle a few boxes across :)

Bummer, guess I'll have to find an old barrel and make my own.
I drank a whole bottle of Crown when I was young and upped my cookies. No bisquetts though. :o :D

Mr Walleye

Hey guys

I have yet to see any here in Saskatchewan. My understanding is they have a package of 4 pucks attached to the top of certian sized bottles of Crown Royal. If I tried to put together an entire box... I'm thinking my head might be a little sore!  :D  ;D  :o

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Carter

That's the problem.  You've got to buy a tonne of booze just to get 4 pucks.  If I bought a second 40 ouncer just to get a few pucks to drop in the mail, I think I might be looking for a new wife.

Kummok

Ice..... I'm headed down the AlCan this week. Want me to pick any up for you?

P.S.
Wish me luck...I'll be taking down four motorcycles and some firearms. That oughta keep 'em busy with me at the US border in Sumas! Funny how that border thing works...southbound, nobody even blinks at anything at Canadian border @ Beaver Creek, YT but everyone at US Border in WA choke like this is the first time they've seen classic bikes/cars come through FROM Alaska ???. Northbound, folks at Canadian border in BC ALWAYS seem to stop me for something (mostly nice folks though, at all the borders) ?!?!?

iceman

Quote from: Kummok on September 26, 2007, 07:15:38 AM
Ice..... I'm headed down the AlCan this week. Want me to pick any up for you?

P.S.
Wish me luck...I'll be taking down four motorcycles and some firearms. That oughta keep 'em busy with me at the US border in Sumas! Funny how that border thing works...southbound, nobody even blinks at anything at Canadian border @ Beaver Creek, YT but everyone at US Border in WA choke like this is the first time they've seen classic bikes/cars come through FROM Alaska ???. Northbound, folks at Canadian border in BC ALWAYS seem to stop me for something (mostly nice folks though, at all the borders) ?!?!?
Can't think of anything I need Kummock except my brother told me Ron Rico Silver in CA. is now at least 1/2 of what it is up here. But thanks for asking. I'm trying to find out how much they will let me ship up to Anchorage.
You drive safe buddy and enjoy the trip. :)

Carter

What's the ALCan?

Hey Kummok.  I did up some of your Fish Egg Omelette on Sunday (or something close to it anyways).

Three Eggs, half & half cream instead of milk (would have used table cream if I had it), smoked salmon & a little salt and pepper.  Did I miss anything?

They were really good.

Carter

Wildcat

I may be wrong but I believe ALCan is the Alaska-Canadian Highway.  I was on it years ago and it was mostly gravel and dirt back then.  I think it is paved now-a-days.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Quote from: Wildcat on September 26, 2007, 12:59:41 PM
I may be wrong but I believe ALCan is the Alaska-Canadian Highway.  I was on it years ago and it was mostly gravel and dirt back then.  I think it is paved now-a-days.
Your spot on cat man.
Paved but still has some woopty does (frost heaves) that will get your attention. :o

NePaSmoKer

I would trade a brand spankin new REVEO for a couple boxes  ;D

nepas

Kummok

I was just on the AlCan about three weeks back and it was so improved, there were spots where you'd think you were on the Autobahn! I hate to hit some of those buffalo/caribou/moose/deer/black bear/etc at 110 mph though! Think I'll keep it around 60-65.......

Might be able to work something out NePa, but I'm only traveling as far east as MO

whitetailfan

Quote from: Mr Walleye on September 25, 2007, 10:25:12 AM
I have yet to see any here in Saskatchewan. My understanding is they have a package of 4 pucks attached to the top of certian sized bottles of Crown Royal.
I have not seen these yet, but if Walleye is right, Bradley done went and did it backwards again.  How many Crown drinkers do you think have smokers.....now how many Bradley owners would drink Crown?

What they should do is attach those little tag along bottles of Crown to a 48 pack of pucks.  You gotta pick up an entire Christmas stock of whiskey to get enough smoke for any kinda project.

Maybe they should have skipped the whiskey/puck samples, and just wrapped the pucks in a purple velvet sack instead of cardboard!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.