Ongoing forum issues

Started by LilSmoker, February 07, 2008, 01:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

FLBentRider

Not slow here. Is it on all the pages or just ones with pictures ?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Habanero Smoker

For my machine this is the slowest this forum has ever been. At least this time the site doesn't time out, and the page will eventually load. All pages are extremely slow, and the one with pictures are even slower.

I tried to send Bradley an email using the address they give for reporting problems [email protected] but I recieved a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) response. I'll got to their web site and report it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Ontrack

I haven't had any problems here at all for the last couple of weeks. It's like the flu-if somebody has it I'm gonna get it-but so far all is good.

bigredsmoker

It was super slow for me yesterday, but today it seems to be working fine. Very strange.

iceman

Timed out a couple of times but it did it on some other forums also so I think I have a problem with the server. Frigging MTA has been horrible up here. We call them the constipated net service cause they sort of just "Go When They Can".  ;D :D

Habanero Smoker

My email was forwarded to the IT department. Hopefully they can resolve the problems. At times the site seems to be running faster, but then begins to bog down again.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Habanero Smoker

Everything is running fast this morning. I hope this lasts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.