Gas

Started by West Coast Kansan, March 24, 2008, 03:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

She'd have to kill me to get rid of me, LQ. I know when I have it good...besides, she's my designated driver! ;)

Gizmo

And probably the beer, and that is just going way to far.  Hang on to her!!
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Ontrack

Hangin' on with both hands, Giz. Besides, she probably couldn't drive a big U-Haul, because that's what she'd need to take my beverages out of here... ;D

La Quinta

Just givin you crap Ontrack!! She sounds like a smart gal!!! (But aren't WE all?) Be careful how you answer....

NePaSmoKer

VW makes an SUV?

Didint that guy in the 40s make some and SUV all over Europe and we had to kick his A$$ for it  ;D

nepas

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on March 25, 2008, 08:36:01 PM
Just givin you crap Ontrack!! She sounds like a smart gal!!! (But aren't WE all?) Be careful how you answer....

And the answer is.............
Me and Arcs..................... Drinking at a distance!  ;D

Ontrack

Quote from: La Quinta on March 25, 2008, 08:36:01 PM

I'm smart enough to know how to answer this one:....

It's Iceman and Arcs.....Drinking at a distance!

Was that the answer you wanted, LQ? :)

mcanik

$1.20/litre here in Kitimat British Columbia. >:(

La Quinta

Safe answer anyway!! :) (OnTrack...your wife would agree I'm sure!!)

Ontrack

She probably already knows, LQ. She's like Dick Tracy and that sixth sense dude combined. I can't get away with anything anymore... :-\

La Quinta

I'D LIKE HER...!!!We have the same thing at our house...my hubby can't get away with anything!!! Love him to death...but damn...guys are dumb when they're trying to get away with anything...girls are way better at that!!! :) Cool huh?

Ontrack

Yeah, but that's only 'cause you girls have that...NEVERMIND :P

bigredsmoker

$3.20 here in the heartland. Man my wifes' 1 mile comute is killin us! :D

I was going to complain about our 160 mile one way trips to our lake cabin, but the 150 mile daily trip put that in perspective.

yul

>:( We hit $1:37 a litre here at the week end. I think, I mean, I know we are being ripped off. >:(
Brian. Montreal.

La Quinta

Welcome to the club Yul...you outta live in California if you really want to get hosed...(on gas...)