ICE MANS rub and sauce

Started by 2hot2smoke, June 28, 2008, 08:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcatdaddy

Just found a special package on the porch....Holy cow it's Christmas all over again.  Iceman's Rub and Sauce.  I can't keep my finger out of it and now I'm gonna have a jar gone before I get another smoke going!!!!!  Wife woke up this morning to find me sitting my Bean Bag Chair with a bag of Cheetos dipping them in the sauce with nothing on but my Goose Bay Apron!!!! :o

Thanks Ice.  Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Coast Kansan

B'fast.  Best part of the day  :D  :D  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KyNola

Thanks a lot BCD, now I've got that image burned in my brain for eternity!  :D :D :D

FLBentRider

Quote from: KyNola on July 13, 2008, 11:51:32 AM
Thanks a lot BCD, now I've got that image burned in my brain for eternity!  :D :D :D

I was thinkin' that too...

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

iceman

Lord I apologize, for bigcatdaddy and all the poor starving pygmies. LOL scares me and I'm fearless!!!  :D ;D

bigcatdaddy

Should've seen the look on her face!!!!!!!! ??? ??? ??? :'(

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLBentRider

Quote from: bigcatdaddy on July 13, 2008, 02:59:29 PM
Should've seen the look on her face!!!!!!!! ??? ??? ??? :'(

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine...

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Oh boy...visual.....EEEEEKKKKK!!! :)

KyNola

More importantly, where is the Smoking Duck on this one?  I can't believe he has not been all over this visual from BCD. :D

KyNola

Smokin Soon

Yes, I have warned people about the finger fetish with the sauce but they just don't believe me! Last batch of Hab's Canadian Bacon I did was a little bit dry, my fault of course. Wanted to fry up some last weekend and did a quick fry-steam with some Iceman's Sauce thinned down with some low salt chicken stock and it was awesome! It put back the moisture, and gave it a just the right kick! Made a mix of the thinned down sauce and Vac sealed the rest and it is award winning! Thats the closest I have ever come to a bad smoke, and it was a complete recovery!

firerescueman

QuoteWife woke up this morning to find me sitting my Bean Bag Chair with a bag of Cheetos dipping them in the sauce with nothing on but my Goose Bay Apron!!!!

OMG what an image!   PLEASE!  PLEASE!  PLEASE......  tell me it was the CHEETOS that you were dipping in the sauce!

Gonna stack up some mesquite and go stick my head in the smoker now............

Geez......

Warn us when you're gonna get graphic..... will ya?!?!?!?!?!

Jeff
God has a sense of humor....  Don't believe me?  go to WalMart and just LOOK at people!

Cleo

Hello Iceman..I am so happy to have found you!! My husband bought your BBQ sauce about a year ago. Not aware, We finished the last of our jars Super bowl Sunday. I went into panic mode when I wanted to make a brisket sandwich yesterday and discovered that indeed it was the last of our sauce! I think your sauce is the BEST, I do not like BBQ normally which is unfortunate living in TX. Please tell me you have more for sale and how I can get my hand on some more  ::)

classicrockgriller

Hiya Cleo and Welcome to the mad house.

Roadking

What does this have to do with "The NEW Digital Smokers"?