Box from Alaska!!!!

Started by KyNola, July 12, 2008, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

WooHoo!! Iceman's sauce and rub arrived today.  Can't wait to test drive this. :)  Just got the bacon out of the smoker.  Pretty good day so far.

KyNola

FLBentRider

KyNola,

I got mine yesterday... My kids came unglued when they saw we had a package from A L A S A K A

Good stuff. I put it on pot roast. That had some of your rub on it...

;D

Thanks iceman!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

bigcatdaddy

I have some coming and the wait is killing me!!!!!!

FLBentRider

I can't imagine a farther trip than from AK to South FL.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

deb415611

Mine came yesterday.    Just had a turkey burger that had sauce, rub, carmelized onions & diced up cheddar cheese in it.  More sauce & onions on top.    :)

It is awesome!

Thanks Iceman & Ann !

Deb

hillbillysmoker

Iceman's sauce and rubs is as good as life gets. You are in for a treat like you have never witnessed. Good luck and have fun.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Norcal Novice

Wow!  Iceman must have been ONE busy dude last weekend...mine arrived Friday in No. CA.

2nd order...LOVE the sauce and rub!!!

Thanks, Ice & Ann!!!

KyNola

Well the first jar of sauce didn't even make it to any meat.  My wife is sitting on the couch with a bag of whole wheat doritos going to town on the sauce.

Iceman, you rock!

KyNola

Habanero Smoker

I need to check my mailbox more often, I didn't bother to check it either Friday or Saturday. When I went out for the Sunday papers, I stopped at the mail box and to my surprise I found a box from Pat (Iceman). Man, I could have used that yesterday. For now on I will be checking my mailbox daily. :)

Thanks Pat. It is greatly appreciated.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Glad everyone got hooked up. Makes me and Ann real happy to hear that folks enjoy the goodies. You folks on this forum have renewed our belief that there is honest to God "REAL" down to earth people still around. My hats off to all of you good people. THANK YOU ALL.
Pat and Ann.  :)

bigcatdaddy

No Ice.....Thanks to you and Ann for providing us the privilege to order such tasty goodies!!

BCD

KyNola

Pat and Ann,
You guys are the greatest.  Thanks for all you do and you are correct.  There are really REAL good folks all over contrary to what the media shows us everyday.

To all the folks on the forum, Thanks for putting up with me.  I'm really happy to be a part of this group.  Thanks for all you do.

KyNola

La Quinta

I'll not comment any further on MASS PRODUCTION...it wouldn't be right Ice...you and Ann are great...but...oh heck...never mind!!!

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: iceman on July 13, 2008, 02:21:10 PM
Glad everyone got hooked up. Makes me and Ann real happy to hear that folks enjoy the goodies. You folks on this forum have renewed our belief that there is honest to God "REAL" down to earth people still around. My hats off to all of you good people. THANK YOU ALL.
Pat and Ann.  :)
One couldn't find anyone more down to earth people than you and Ann. You two always go above and beyound to help someone, or to show kindness to someone you haven't met.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kent

I'm also very grateful for my sauce and rub delivery!  The sauce is absolutely to die for!

Haven't tried the rub yet... but can't wait.  Probably tomorrow on some ribs!

I've been a 'registered' lurker for about a year and just want to say thanks to Iceman and Ann!