Hello
Forum Members

Here is your new Board

I just wanted to be the first one to post in it  ;D ;D ;D

deb415611

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: deb415611 on December 17, 2008, 03:45:24 AM
Thanks Brian!

Your very Welcome but the thanks should go to Tenpoint5 it was idea for the new board.

sherlock

Thanks to you both

Brian & Tenpoint 5

:)

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

NePaSmoKer

Thanks Brian and 10.5

I know there will be lots of posts here.

nepas

Smoking Duck

I am beside myself with anticipation........perhaps we should have some sticky posts in here.......I would think maybe a sticky on the fermento post and perhaps some other posts that have been made regarding sausage that are pretty encompassing in nature.just a thought

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Mr Walleye

Looks good Brian!

Next batch I do I will post here for sure.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tenpoint5

Thanks Brian Now we can fill it up
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

csakis

This was a great idea. I am looking forward to the posts on this board.
csaba

Caribou

Thanks for the new area for sausage making!
Yeah!!!! ;D

drano

Great, another awsome board I have to look thru every few days to keep up on whats happening, and share my $.02 worth ;D. 
Hopefully my Christmas week summer sausage and beef stick projects will be worthy of a post here.
get smokin'
drano

Smokin Soon

Sausage, What can I say? With the right equipment it opens up a whole new world! You can make some really healthy sausages for you that are watching your sodium and cholesterol intake . It's a lot of fun and does have a bit of a learning curve. I am happy we have a new thread here and hopefully the good ones will go to the recipe  site.

KyNola

Brian and 10.5,
Thanks so much.  I have everything I need to make sausage including two grinders, books, recipes, everything.  Just haven't had the guts to pull the trigger and go for it.  This board will undoubtedly give me the inspiration to go for it.

KyNola

La Quinta

Very...very kool. Thanks. I love to make sausage and would love to get WAY better at it. This will help a whole bunch!!