Thanks Bradley!

Started by Smokin Soon, February 21, 2009, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

I screwed up with my address...when it said mail...I thought it meant email!!! Bradley sent me an email...I was busy....yada...yada...my own fault....that little bar towel looks sweet!!!  ;D Are there consolation prizes?  :D

Tenpoint5

Just found the thread about the commercial this morning. Hope my comment made it in time. Been busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest around here for the last couple of weeks.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

sherlock

W O W

Thats a nice birthday gift.

Received package already. Never expected it so soon.

Thank you so very much.

Nathan

Tiny Tim

Didn't get mine yet, but I don't remember if anybody went over to get the mail Saturday or not.

carnie1

I haven't heard anything yet , I used my PA addy cause I didn't think I'd be here by the time they sent it

canadiansmoker

I received my package of bisquettes and hat in the mail on Friday. That was fast! Thanks very much.

Caneyscud

Got mine  - one stylin' cap.

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Threadkiller Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

easyridinole

Awesome! Got my "gift" as well!! :)

Thank you very much!

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

lumpy

Got my package within the week.
Thanks Bradley!

Great PR work!

Lumpy

KyNola

My package arrived this afternoon.  Thanks to all the folks at Bradley!  I can't think of too many other companies that give away their product without a catch.

KyNola

deb415611

Got mine today.  Thanks Bradley.

hillbillysmoker

Received mine today. Thanks Bradley.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NW2kChevy

Just got back from the coast this mornin' and the mailman showed up with it today as I was filetin up some fish. Thanks Bradley!

gpsmoker

Received the briquettes and hat today. Many thanks, and was fun participating.

Greg
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

pensrock

They must not have liked my comments or something. There were only twenty some views when I signed up. But I did not get anything.  :(

Oh well, win some.... lose some.  ???

Problem is..... I lose lots! LOL  ;D