• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Who is with me!

Started by Caneyscud, February 25, 2009, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

begolf25

We would be glad to help out. We have these in stock. We will cover shipping and part of the cost. Let me know if this would work?

Bryan

iceman

SD yer looking fer trouble!!! Ann has the phone number and checks the site once in awhile. Just ask LQ!!! She backstaged and cost me LOTS of carrots and I'm not talking veggies buddy!  :o :D I have to keep her now. To much invested. LOL.  ::) :D

Mr Walleye

I'm in too guys. Of course mine is that Canuck funny money!  ::)

But heck... It spends too!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smoking Duck

Quote from: iceman on February 25, 2009, 05:14:03 PM
SD yer looking fer trouble!!! Ann has the phone number and checks the site once in awhile. Just ask LQ!!! She backstaged and cost me LOTS of carrots and I'm not talking veggies buddy!  :o :D I have to keep her now. To much invested. LOL.  ::) :D

Dude,

I'm ALWAYS looking for trouble!  They say if you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up way too much space.  Plus, with as much time on my hands as I've got, I gotta occupy it with something, even if it means that something is dodging frying pans  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

I'm in if Brian is gonna help from yard and pool I can Paypal him the moey to get it there faster.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

Caney, count us in for $20.00.
Can you let me know to whom to send the $$$?
Thanks!
Mrs.

By the way, what an awesome idea you have here!

Smokin Soon

Ditto here on the paypal thing, dont even use checks anymore.

bflosmoke

Im in just let me know what I need to do.
BFLO

Oldman

Who is collecting the money?

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

HCT

Count me in for a mere pittence. ;) Let me know the details.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

carnie1

I think thats a good idea to go with paypal, why not just divide the tab into the number of contributors, looks like you have quite a few, you can count me in too, let us know what you figure out.

KyNola

Jan and I are in as well.  I can paypal the funds or send directly to someone.  Please PM me with the details.

KyNola

Tiny Tim

I'll gladly throw $10 by paypal....pm me an addy to send it to.