Newbie*

Started by Fuzzybear, January 26, 2004, 12:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

Great Deal!  Is it one of the older models without the drip pan and bowl?  Happy Smoking!

Welcome aboard Fishon!

Whereabouts in WA are you from (no specific address, just a City would work for me!)

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

FISHON

No. Everything is included, minus cover and bisgets. I'm about 20 miles northeast of Seattle in a town called Woodinville.

Believe in Jesus!

Fuzzybear

Good deal!

Happy smoking!

Let us hear about your results when you get a chance!

****Update****
Per FEDEX website:  parcel is now approximately 10 miles from my house!!

Glendora, CA - USA!

MallardWacker

Fuzz man,

Not to rub it in or anything, BUT I have three racks of loin ribs in the fridge baisting in the love of some great rub getting ready to be put in the BS about 7:oo in the morning.  Man get that thing in.  By the way I have deleted ABB from my favorites list.  Hope to hear you have smoked something by Monday....

SmokeOn,

mski

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Fuzzybear

****UPDATE*** it has left the distribution warehouse locally and is now "enroute" - probably so they can kick it around some more before final delivery!

Mallard:  I'm jealous but I told gramma to take the chicken outta the freezer and let it thaw for tomorrows dinner!  Dry rub and a can of apple juice stuffed up it's errrr...ummm...."cavity" and I think I'll use some Mesquite pucks along with a couple of aluminum ones!

Glendora, CA - USA!

MallardWacker

Fuzz,

It sounds like you getting axcited like a little puppy when he sees his master.  You know the wagging tail and (please don't do the other thing)...

Just to add what I'm smokin, 6 HUGE Pablano peppers stuffed with Cojack cheese and of course BACON....I haven't forgot the baked pots either, (kind of messes up the low carb thing).

SmokeOn,

mski

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Fuzzybear

********<font color="red"></font id="red">UPDATE<font color="black"></font id="black">********
6:25PM pst.

No smoker[:(]  how can something 10 miles away, loaded on the truck at 9:33a.m. not be here???

I am bummed...[:(]

Glendora, CA - USA!

Fuzzybear

****UPDATE****

BS Arrived 7:55pm PST [:D]

The box had a big tear in it but the smoker is fine.

Bad news...there was no cover or the pucks that were supposed to be with it...

I am busy seasoning it now for my chicken this afternoon!

Thanks for hanging in there with me guys!

Glendora, CA - USA!

ChefJeff

Fuzzybear-ALLRIGHT[:D]The cover comes in a seperate box.There is hope for me[^]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

ChefJeff

Fuzzybear-ALLRIGHT[:D]The cover comes in a seperate box.There is hope for me[^]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

Fuzzybear

So, I should be expecting the cover and the pucks via regular mail?

I would have thought all items would be shipped and delivered at the same time since I paid for them all at the same time...

I have another phone call into ABBQ but do not expect to hear back before Tuesday...

Thank goodness I had the forsight to order some pucks beforehand!

I'm good to go and it's not raining so it's not like I need the cover right away....

Glendora, CA - USA!

Chez Bubba

Houston.........The eagle has landed.[8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

msiler

Congrats man it finallly has arrived... Now it is your job to make up for lost time. Keep us posted on your results.

When in doubt smoke it.

FISHON

During the Daytona 5oo I smoked some Coho slabs that I marinated in Rum. It was raining this morning, so I went to the hardware store and bought some aluminum coil dryer vent hose 4in. and vented the smoke outside while the BS stayed nice and dry inside the garage. Life don't get any better then this?[:D]

Believe in Jesus!

Fuzzybear

Well, ABBQ returned my call 1 day earlier than I thought - they apologized and said that my cover and pucks would be mailed (guess what?) via "FEDEX" tomorrow or the next day...swell[:(]

I can hardly wait...my pucks will probably resemble a box of sawdust.

Glendora, CA - USA!