Hockey

Started by Caneyscud, February 22, 2010, 05:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddlinpaul

No disrespect taken, I expect everyone to cheer their own country.
That is the first of 2 hockey golds we are getting. Congrats to our ladies, watch out for our men!
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Smokey the Bear.

The ladies played as well as the men vs russia, the us ladies were covered all game. Nice to see another gold win and of course the playing of our anthem. :)
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

I don't mean to gloat but GO CANADA GO YEAH BABY WOHOOO
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on February 25, 2010, 09:21:30 PM

Remember the joke I told you last nite!

What team does she play for!

Quarlow

i thought you were going to pm me with tha. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

KevinG

Q, they misspelled kiss!  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Caneyscud

Congrats to the Canadian women.  Now to go find my book of hoodoo so's I can put some hoodoo on the Canadian men!  Time for Miracle on Ice v1.2
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

Quote from: KevinG on February 26, 2010, 04:22:09 AM

Q, they misspelled kiss!  ;D
haha funny like a card Kev :P :Pseemed more like the USA girls team were all bent over kissing the Canadian girls butts.  :D :D :D

OBS
BBQ

tsquared

I loved the story this morning about the some members of the Canadian women's hockey team going back on the ice an hour after the game last night, fans gone, sitting on the ice drinking beer and smoking cigars!! Some reporter told the IOC who said they are "investigating" because that's not the image the Olympics want to put forward. Screw the IOC girls: have a beer and puff on a stogie with my blessing. It's your moment--enjoy it!!
Oh yeah--USA vs Canada for the gold on Sunday---bring on the trash talk!! Go Canada!!
T2

Paddlinpaul

T2 - You said it! They are entitled to party, just as the Canadian men will be after the game tomorrow!

I loved the quote I read in the paper this morning: "It looks like the Finnish men were drinking and smoking before the game on Friday".

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on February 27, 2010, 05:59:31 AM
T2 - You said it! They are entitled to party, just as the Canadian men will be after the game tomorrow!
Probably to drown their sorrows after a sound butt kicking!!! ;D ;D

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokey the Bear.

The match on Sunday is the one that we all have been waiting for, let it be a great game.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

I'll just say , good luck to the US team. you're going to need it.  And may the best team win.

OBS
BBQ

Tenpoint5

OT
That's a total crock what the Canadian X-country team (Coach) did to their TEAM member. Crushing his Olympic dream because he is a little bit slower than what the other team members have been since the Games started. Oh yeah he's flippen blind!! Hello if he was good enough to make the team and pay the money to get himself to the games and prep for this day. LET HIM RACE!! Screw the medal :-[ :-[ :-[
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/alpine_skiing/news?slug=cr-mckeever022710&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Just had to rant
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 27, 2010, 11:55:31 AM
OT
That's a total crock what the Canadian X-country team (Coach) did to their TEAM member. Crushing his Olympic dream because he is a little bit slower than what the other team members have been since the Games started. Oh yeah he's flippen blind!! Hello if he was good enough to make the team and pay the money to get himself to the games and prep for this day. LET HIM RACE!! Screw the medal :-[ :-[ :-[
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/alpine_skiing/news?slug=cr-mckeever022710&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Just had to rant

I agree with you as most Canadians do laso. Not like we would even win a medal in x country. No one cares except the participants and Norwegians. Let the guy hace his 15 minutes for **** sakes.