2012 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2012, 09:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Good score!. That oU812 is a good guy! Nice. Looks like a lot of stuffing in your future. Better get of of them big water suffers. LOL!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

OU812

Glad they made it Gus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was beginning to wounder,,,,now I can sleep at night  ;D 

Them seasonings say they are for 25 lb but I cut the meat back to 24, or weigh the seasonings cut them in half and add to 12 lb of meat.

There should be enough casings to make every thing but one of the packs of brats, I shoulda got a hank of the hog casings but I was in a hurry and forgot I picked up 2 packs of brat seasonings

I was in and out in less than 3 min, suppose to be workin  ::)

Them big casings will hold 5 lb but when doing 12 lb of meat I use 3 casings

Hope ya got some ring pliers and rings, those big ones will need 1/2" rings  ;D

All them spices from Penzeys are the ones I use the most, got a shaker of the lemon pepper on the dinner table

Enjoy and thanks for puttin this together for us

Happy Holidayz

GusRobin

Quote from: OU812 on December 14, 2012, 05:30:57 PM
Glad they made it Gus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was beginning to wounder,,,,now I can sleep at night  ;D 

Them seasonings say they are for 25 lb but I cut the meat back to 24, or weigh the seasonings cut them in half and add to 12 lb of meat.

There should be enough casings to make every thing but one of the packs of brats, I shoulda got a hank of the hog casings but I was in a hurry and forgot I picked up 2 packs of brat seasonings

I was in and out in less than 3 min, suppose to be workin  ::)

Them big casings will hold 5 lb but when doing 12 lb of meat I use 3 casings

Hope ya got some ring pliers and rings, those big ones will need 1/2" rings  ;D

All them spices from Penzeys are the ones I use the most, got a shaker of the lemon pepper on the dinner table

Enjoy and thanks for puttin this together for us

Happy Holidayz

Don't worry about the hog casings, I have some. You gave enough. No I don't have ring pliers, bit now I have a great excuse to order some ;D ;D ;D. Thanks again, this stuff is great.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

jiggerjams

I received my gift from Andy aka smokingcanuck. Thank you very much Andy I appreciate all the fine foodie stuff you sent me. I am really having a dificult time with my computer (Botnet drone virus) and my provider has shut us down until fixed. When I get the computer back that I took in tonight I will get my son to ipod some pics and share with all you fine people.

Andy, Merry Christmas to you and yours and I hope you have a special holiday. Merry Christmas everyone. Will post soon

Cheers Gus for your efforts they are noticed and appreciated.

Jigger

Bavind

I got mine a couple days ago nut haven't had a chance to spare. Thank you very much to Quarlow for all the great stuff.

I'm thinking some hickory smoked salt my supply is running a bit low.  ;D Thanks again Quarlow fantastic items

Quarlow

I wasn't sure what was up with your package. The post office said they were returning to sender and then it was availible for pick up then it was successfully returned to sender. I knew I didn't have it so I wasn't sure what was up. Anyway, glad you got it. Of course I ran out of the house in a hurry and shipped it then when I got home I found the note and card I had for you. Oops. ;D Merry Christmas David. Enjoy. Thanks Gus.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Smokertime

Well arrive home from work today to find package on front step. It is all the way from Ontario to Alberta.
Thank you very much Jiggerjams for the all the stuff. I got some Carolina Treet, Mikeradio sent me some last Christmas awesome sauce, & Louisiana Hot Sauce. A couple of nice rubs & some Gun Powder seasoning. I'll have to do a search on the Gun Powder seasoning use in past posts. Some home smoked pistachios, very tasty Jiggerjams. And also got a kitchen scale & Chicken wing seasoning package.So nice,Thank You very much James. Wishing you and your  family a Very Merry Christmas & all the best in the New Year. Thank you very much Gus for all your efforts. Cheers
George, (Smokertime)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"

pensrock

Mine was here when I got home from work yesterday but I just had the chance to open it.
A really nice gift from beefman!

A great card along with two great books.

Ham Nets, always handy. :)

And a collection of goodies from Stubbs.

Thanks you very much Dale and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

beefmann

Quote from: pensrock on December 15, 2012, 04:30:28 AM
Mine was here when I got home from work yesterday but I just had the chance to open it.
A really nice gift from beefman!

A great card along with two great books.

Ham Nets, always handy. :)

And a collection of goodies from Stubbs.

Thanks you very much Dale and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

welcome and enjoy, may you and your family have a great christmas

GusRobin

Beefmann (Dale) and OU812 (Curt) are too polite to tell you the tale of the Pensrock gift. It has traveled many miles.
So a few days ago I get a PM from Curt asking if he had 2 secret Santa's because he received 2 gifts, one from Beefmann and 1 from Iceman. So instead of opening either one he got a hold of me. So I figured someone sent to the wrong person. I went and looked up the list and saw that Beefmann's should have went to Pensrock. I went and looked at the original PMs I sent. When I sent them instead of typing each one I cut and pasted the messages and just changed the names. I missed changing the one to Beefmann so he sent his to Curt also. So Curt was nice enough to re-mail it to Pensrock.
Thanks again Curt.
I guess one mistake out of 42 isn't too bad.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Keymaster

Quote from: GusRobin on December 15, 2012, 07:30:28 AM
Beefmann (Dale) and OU812 (Curt) are too polite to tell you the tale of the Pensrock gift. It has traveled many miles.
So a few days ago I get a PM from Curt asking if he had 2 secret Santa's because he received 2 gifts, one from Beefmann and 1 from Iceman. So instead of opening either one he got a hold of me. So I figured someone sent to the wrong person. I went and looked up the list and saw that Beefmann's should have went to Pensrock. I went and looked at the original PMs I sent. When I sent them instead of typing each one I cut and pasted the messages and just changed the names. I missed changing the one to Beefmann so he sent his to Curt also. So Curt was nice enough to re-mail it to Pensrock.
Thanks again Curt.
I guess one mistake out of 42 isn't too bad.
It all worked out good Gus, very nice of you to send the package onto its final destination Curt!!

jiggerjams

You are very welcome smokertime I hope you enjoy eveything. Too bad about already having Carolina Treet but it is one of those prized Bradley forum well experienced sauces you can not go wrong with. Stay warm my friend and enjoy the holidays.

Jiggerjams

classicrockgriller

Kirby, that is an awesome book and it will be something you will enjoy for a long time.

Merry Christmas and have a safe Holiday.

Ohhh Yesss. Almost forgot. You have another box coming your way with some local goodies.

It may not get there before Christmas because one of the things needs a trip to Houston to get.

I will pm you when it is sent.

pikeman_95

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 15, 2012, 08:10:29 AM
Kirby, that is an awesome book and it will be something you will enjoy for a long time.

Merry Christmas and have a safe Holiday.

Ohhh Yesss. Almost forgot. You have another box coming your way with some local goodies.

It may not get there before Christmas because one of the things needs a trip to Houston to get.

I will pm you when it is sent.
The book was more then enough. I spent a hour reading it before bed and had to go to bed hungry.
Thanks again
Kirby