Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My smokehouse is in  full operation now. Did smoked Kielbasa

Next up.

Venison jerky

nepas

FLBentRider

Man O Man that looks good.

If you happen to see a 29ft Holiday Rambler RV in your driveway..... that would be me....  :P ;D :D ;)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

He's got a map laying there of the Midwest/South East/East coast..    Maybe he's going on the road to deliver us samples!

classicrockgriller

Me FIRST

mikecorn.1

Another success story.  ;D
Mike

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 10, 2009, 11:40:19 AM

He's got a map laying there of the Midwest/South East/East coast..    Maybe he's going on the road to deliver us samples!

;D  :D  :D

As many times as we have made the Georga Florida trips every year ya would think my wife would not need to look at the map. Savhanna GA in Oct for a week. We are looking at maybe retirement there  ;D

nepas

squirtthecat

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on September 10, 2009, 02:44:11 PM

As many times as we have made the Georga Florida trips every year ya would think my wife would not need to look at the map. Savhanna GA in Oct for a week. We are looking at maybe retirement there  ;D

nepas

The Mrs and I will be in Charleston for a week in October...   (taking big iron bird into Myrtle Beach - we don't "drive long distances" well)      Very nice area.  GREAT food!

FLBentRider

As many times as we have made the Georga Florida trips every year ya would think my wife would not need to look at the map.

Sometimes we move the cities around. Just to keep you guessing.

:D :D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 10, 2009, 04:47:31 PM

nepas

The Mrs and I will be in Charleston for a week in October...   (taking big iron bird into Myrtle Beach - we don't "drive long distances" well)      Very nice area.  GREAT food!

When in Oct? We are going to be there too.

nepas

squirtthecat

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on September 10, 2009, 05:41:09 PM

When in Oct? We are going to be there too.

nepas

16th through the 22nd.  I think.   We fly into Myrtle Beach on the 16th in the evening, and return home on the 23rd, also in the evening.   I know we'll be in Charleston between those dates.  And another couple (my wife is a school teacher/asst. principal, this is a fellow teacher and her husband) will be there as well for a bit, driving up from Hilton Head. (again, I think)

As you can see, I'm on a 'need to know' basis a lot...

Tenpoint5

Nepas that looks like one of them Walmart Rand McNally maps. Got real upclose and personal with them. We printed and bound those at the plant I work in. Smoker looks like it is working like a charm.

Funny you should mention that your going to be in GA in Oct. I'm planning on being in NE PA the week your gone. I promise to check in and make sure the new smoker fits in the truck.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 11, 2009, 07:01:01 AM
Nepas that looks like one of them Walmart Rand McNally maps. Got real upclose and personal with them. We printed and bound those at the plant I work in. Smoker looks like it is working like a charm.

Funny you should mention that your going to be in GA in Oct. I'm planning on being in NE PA the week your gone. I promise to check in and make sure the new smoker fits in the truck.

Damn

We could have smoked some cat or sumpn  ;D  :D

nepas

squirtthecat

My 'grill patio' is complete.   Rock is in, and we painstakingly dug in 600+ pounds worth of concrete pavers to dress it up a bit..  Pain is the operative word.  The rocks/concrete chewed through the ends of my UnderArmor gloves, and the pizza box I was kneeling on perforated hours ago.

But, I think it turned out nice.  The Suncast 'smoke shed' is level and bolted to the fence, and I will move my OBS out there once I get a cabinet cut to fit to hold it.  (I have the cabinet, I just need to take to a friend's house w/ a table saw)

mikecorn.1

Nice looking setup ya got there squirt.
Mike

squirtthecat

Thanks!  I sure wouldn't want to do that for a living....

I probably have too much rock in there, but it's been settling a bit every night, so it might turn out Ok in the end.