Hunting and Fishing Pics---Post them here!

Started by Caribou, August 28, 2009, 05:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve-o

Here's a sturgeon I caught last November, my biggest so far...

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

steve-o

Quote from: FLBentRider on January 29, 2011, 12:40:41 PM
WOW Nice fish!

Catch and release?

Yeah, all sturgeon in B.C. are, that one is probably 60-70 years old.

classicrockgriller

TestRocket

Quarlow

Very nice Steve. Yeah all sturgeon are catch and release here. Which is the way it should be.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pikeman_95

SoCalBuilder

Pretty fish! Just as well its catch and release, you'd never get him stuffed in the smoker ;D

pikeman_95

Here are some pictures of some fishing I did last summer. We have a chain of lakes that have Northern pike in them that were illegally introduced. You are allowed to swim and spear fish for them . I have been doing this for about 10 years and can't get enough. Last summer I shot and landed 115 pike for the season. I start in June and go until the end of October. The FWP wants them out as they are eliminating native species and about everything else in the lakes. Here is a string of pictures. I tell my friends at work that sissies hide in a boat and real men get in the water for a little hand to fin combat. This is why I have the handle that I have.

this one missed the world record fresh water spear fishing record for northern pike by 3.5 #

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

pikeman_95

I wear a full Gilly suit that is painted to the color of the weeds that I swim through. I look like a big weed mass floating by.  I sure supprises them.

TheHardWay

Nice animals everyone!
I'll share some of mine.

2010 Muley

Dads 2010 Elk

2010 Spring turkey

My 2010 Elk

2009 Muley

2009 Elk

Wife's first elk...one shot with a 375 H&H!

Wife's 2010 Elk

TheHardWay

Live shot of my dads 2010 Elk

Broken and busted

Quarlow

Very nice. You are lucky to be able to hunt with your father and your wife also. Undoubtedly you will hunt with your youngen's as well when they come along or are old enough?

OBS
BBQ

steve-o

Quote from: pikeman_95 on January 30, 2011, 09:18:42 AM
nice fish
how long did it take to land.

I think it took 40 minutes, came to the boat real easy(thought it was a little one) but then it saw me and made a run for it.