• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Whiskey: American or Canadian ?

Started by classicrockgriller, September 02, 2009, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Between drinking JD and making jerky with it i go through half a case a month. Been my drink of choice since i was 21, right from the bottle  ;D

Here is some JD jerky i made awhile back.

nepas

classicrockgriller

awesome...I use to love jack and onetime got some jd green label and that is the color i turned.
i haven't been able reaquire the love again. might just be a mind thing

JGW

While I like both American and Canadian Whiskey...I prefer Irish Whiskey.  Jameson 18 & 15 year old versions preferred, but the regular isn't that bad either.   8)

Problem with the 18 year old bottle is.....doesn't last long for some reason.   ::)

classicrockgriller

Thats what I like about them 1.75, they won't leave you thirsty

classicrockgriller

Kesslers is as they say..."smooth as silk"
Tomorrow...on to the next victim

classicrockgriller

Reading the Label of Makers Mark while drinking it:

1st hour: Makers Mark

2nd hour: Markers Make

3rd hour: Make Markers (tomorrow)

4th hour: Make Myself use Markers to paint the living room

#4 hour actually should have read: Make Myself use Markers to Mark Mark

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 05, 2009, 09:50:09 PM
Reading the Label of Makers Mark while drinking it:

1st hour: Makers Mark

2nd hour: Markers Make

3rd hour: Make Markers (tomorrow)

4th hour: Make Myself use Markers to paint the living room

I like that one CRG. Got t memorise it

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

That was a tribute to Arnie....the lover of Makers Mark

KevinG

JD's the ticket for me. Excellent for jerky also. I usually down it with a coke unless I'm really trying to get snockered.

Kevin
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Hopefull Romantic

I never mix JD with any thing. But I gotta try it Nepas way some time...Straight from the bottle.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

oakville smoker

I dont tend to go for the lesser blends.  I do love Gibsons Finest Silver straight up over ice.  Crown is over rated for the money.  I have a 28 year old bottle of Glennfidich I got for Christmas a few years back that keeps begging me to open it.  Have not given in yet.  Its $250 bucks here now and I have trouble with the logic of drinking something that costs that much.

Recently I have strayed away from whiskey and developed quite a taste for Grey Goose vodka.  It is quite simply as it says, the worlds best tasting vodka.  Straight up over a couple cubes of ice.....   mmmmmm
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

JoeHifi

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 02, 2009, 08:40:25 PM
I live in such a small red neck area that I have to drive 22 miles for Liquor and can only bring a 1/5th back or
I can go to jail for transporting..the fine is $500.

Wow that's f*&^ed UP!

Apparently my bourbon pallet is not as refined as the rest yall's. I drink Evan Williams.

(In a square bottle like JD.)

Regardless of your preferred poison.  Bourbon over vanilla ice cream is mighty tasty.

Joe

bluefrog

I'll drink any of them but of blended Scotchs I prefer The Famous Grouse, Single malts, Lagavoulin.

Wildcat

I can enjoy most adult beverages. Here of late I have been partial to Admiral Nelson spiced rum. I like its flavor better than the other spiced rums I've had.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim