Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits with YOUR SMOKED CHEESE

Started by classicrockgriller, October 01, 2009, 05:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

The 'bisquettes'  ;) sound really good.  I bookmarked the thread to give them a try.  The problem is, there's SO much good stuff here, I can't possibly smoke/cook all of it.  But, I'll keep trying.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Arnie, these are quick to make and 20 times worth the try. the hardest thing is getting that little zip thingie off the milk top.   CRG

ArnieM

OK Mister Bean, I'll do some tomorrow.  I have to go out to get that Bisquick stuff first.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

ROTFL....promise...you won't be sorry. I am the man of many faces, just not two faced.   CRG

Huntnfreak

My wife likes to go to Red Lobster when we get to a town that has one.  I go along with it, so I can eat the biscuits(not a seafood fan.  I end up eating the walleye).  Now I don't have to cave so easily!!  Thanks for the receipe!!

dbrown1

Well we don't have a red lobster in Alaska but they have some good biscuits thanks for da recipe CRG !

Caribou

Quote from: dbrown1 on October 05, 2009, 08:02:01 PM
Well we don't have a red lobster in Alaska but they have some good biscuits thanks for da recipe CRG !
Dbrown,
You know with all that wonderful fish you catch, you could open your own Red Lobster now that you have the biscuit recipe  ;)
Carolyn

dbrown1

Oh good call,  Wonder if I could do sort of a Red Lobster meets Kreuz ? After all I make a mean Brisket LOL

KyNola

Just made CRG's recipe with smoked white cheddar cheese in them.  OMG are they good.  The white cheese disappeared in the biscuit so you really don't see it and then all of a sudden there's that flavor.  Thanks CRG.

BTW, next time I'm baking them in the Traeger for additional flavor. :D

KyNola

classicrockgriller

KN, I fudge a little on the cheese when I make them. Glad you enjoyed them.

KyNola

OU812

My daughter made some of these for dinner this sun, rather than biscuits she made them up like brownies in a pan and they were just as good.

Caneyscud

Quote from: dbrown1 on October 06, 2009, 08:35:06 AM
Oh good call,  Wonder if I could do sort of a Red Lobster meets Kreuz ? After all I make a mean Brisket LOL
Now if you included some sausage from The City Market - I'd come all the way from Tennessee!  You are on to something there db!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on October 12, 2009, 06:35:13 AM
My daughter made some of these for dinner this sun, rather than biscuits she made them up like brownies in a pan and they were just as good.

Next time I make them, I am going to do them in 7 individual cast iron busicuit pan. each one should have a little crusty on bottom and sides.

Might be good with some beans on top and a big ole slice of sweet onion.

classicrockgriller